PDA

View Full Version : Lee

Lee Slikkers
12-07-2006, 04:53 PM
Greetings from Michigan,

I have been flying birds for only a short time now, 5 yrs, but live, breath, eat & sleep this stuff. My mews currently house an intremewed female RT and a 2006 hatch tHH.

Rabbits & squirrels are the game for my RT and to be honest who knows what the limits are on this little tiercel HH. He is new to me and I just getting him going (anyone want all this blowing snow and single digit temps??)

Lee

`Chris L.
12-07-2006, 06:57 PM
Greetings from Michigan,

I have been flying birds for only a short time now, 5 yrs, but live, breath, eat & sleep this stuff. My mews currently house an intremewed female RT and a 2006 hatch tHH.

Rabbits & squirrels are the game for my RT and to be honest who knows what the limits are on this little tiercel HH. He is new to me and I just getting him going (anyone want all this blowing snow and single digit temps??)

Lee

Lee, I am glad you joined. Thank you for coming to the forum.

I too am flying a tiercel HH that i just got this year.. man he is a blast so far. their personalities are great. He has become part of the family. My girl friend loves him to death.
Right now I have him night flying on pigeons in parking garages.. man what a blast. You have to get yours going on them for sure.

Hope to see you around more and welcome again

chris

Jimmy
12-07-2006, 07:58 PM
Greetings from Michigan,

Oh great.... they let anyone in here..... :lol: :lol:

`Chris L.
12-07-2006, 08:16 PM
Greetings from Michigan,

Oh great.... they let anyone in here..... :lol: :lol:

LOL, that is great...

wesleyc6
12-07-2006, 10:04 PM
Great to have you Lee! Hope to hear some great stories about that HH soon and the pretty GWP you got!

accipitress
12-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Hey Lee, send some of that weather our way!! It's in the 50's and sunny right now and my bird won't loose those last few grams it takes to get him acting like a nice boy.

Becky

`Chris L.
12-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Hey Lee, send some of that weather our way!! It's in the 50's and sunny right now and my bird won't loose those last few grams it takes to get him acting like a nice boy.

Becky

Becky,
Where do you live? It got into the 20's here last night and I am in Sc.. I know it kills ya to weight for that weight to drop

accipitress
12-10-2006, 10:16 PM
I'm in CO. and our wether has been way to warm for hawking a gos. It's supose to get a little cooler in the next couple days but then it's going to warm up again. GEE, we may even get a trace of snow tonight.

Becky

Lee Slikkers
12-11-2006, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone (especially you Jimmy 8) )

Lee