PDA

View Full Version : Everet K. Horton

everetkhorton
12-07-2006, 07:40 PM
Wes: I am from Western Michigan. I got into falconry in 1973. I have flown Rts most of that time. Squirrel is my main quarry, I have flown them for many many year. My weak point for fourm's is my spelling, along with my typing skill, it can get bad some time. My mine also works faster than my fingers. I also do not know all the internet lingo.
Ev.

`Chris L.
12-07-2006, 07:55 PM
Wes: I am from Western Michigan. I got into falconry in 1973. I have flown Rts most of that time. Squirrel is my main quarry, I have flown them for many many year. My weak point for fourm's is my spelling, along with my typing skill, it can get bad some time. My mine also works faster than my fingers. I also do not know all the internet lingo.
Ev.

Evan, welcome... I know to well your pain about typing and spelling. I am the worlds worst. I am sure I have you beat. The only way I graduated college was because of spell check.. maybe I will put one on the forums :idea:

I hope you make this a place you visit often. I hope you enjoy the forums

chris

wesleyc6
12-07-2006, 09:51 PM
Hi Ev,
Spelling isn't a problem for me usually, but going back to make sure I didn't mis type is a BIG problem for me, and both have the same end result. What a pleasure to have someone with so many years of experience on here! Welcome and contribute often please.