PDA

View Full Version : Hello from KY

Mike McCoy
01-27-2008, 06:56 PM
Hello, my name is Mike and I'm a master falconer living in Kentucky. I don't have a bird right now and am deciding what I want to fly this year. I'm also building a new mew so lots of changes coming.

Jimmy
01-27-2008, 07:19 PM
(welc)
I'd love to see pics of the new mew. I'm always looking for new ideas.
By the way, do you know Larry Martin from KY? I gave him my male gos in '06.

everetkhorton
01-27-2008, 07:43 PM
Mike
(welc) aboard, have fun and post often. Are you looking at anything special to fly?

chamokane
01-27-2008, 08:31 PM
Welcome, Mike.

I used to do some work in northern Kentucky once in a while. It seemed like there were a lot of rabbits.

Chris L.
01-27-2008, 08:40 PM
Mike,
Welcome to NAFEX. We have a great group here... dont hesitate to post. As jimmy said post some pictures of your new mew.. we would love to see it

again welcome

trillionairess
01-27-2008, 08:59 PM
(welc) Looking forward to pictures and storys

Bryant Tarr
01-28-2008, 02:17 AM
(welc) Hi Mike. Welcome to the group!

Mike McCoy
01-28-2008, 10:38 AM
Thanks for the welcome, I look forward to getting to know you .

Hi Jimmy, yes I know Larry, he's a fine falconer and a very nice guy. I need to give him a holler, I haven't talked to him in some time.
I'll post some pics of the new mew when its a bit further along, like finished probably.

Hi Everet, I intended to trap a passage Coopers but got a late start trapping and had no luck. I used a BC and pigeon in harness, both of which have been lucky for me in the past but just didn't get a break in time.
If anybody has a Gos, Coopers, Harris or Merlin that they are considering releasing I'd sure appreciate them considering signing over to me.

Hi Dave, I live in a rural area in Trimble Co. Ky along the Ohio River. There isn't a very high concentration of rabbits here, birds are the best bet with the occasional slip on a bunny.

Again thanks to all I'm glad to be here,
Mike