View Full Version : Hello! New member from WA

Vzee
03-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Hello everyone!

I am a college student in western Washington (Redmond/ Seattle area) looking to get involved in more falconry-related things. I have been interested in falconry for years, and now that I am nearing college graduation, I hopefully will be able to work towards an apprenticeship very soon.

I'm looking to connect with other WA falconers, meet a potential sponsor for my apprenticeship in the future, and generally learn more about falconry. I am extremely passionate about this sport and these birds, and I'm looking forward to a bright future!

Anyway, that is me! Hello!

Goshawk635
03-10-2013, 11:53 PM
Robin,

I sent you a PM with my contact info. We can hook you up with some local expertise.

tainge
03-11-2013, 09:08 AM
Robin,

I am in Fall City and pretty close to where you live. You are more than welcome to come out as I am always willing to share what little I know. In one form or another, we are all perpetual apprentices. All the best, tim

sharptail
03-11-2013, 03:45 PM
Robin,
Passionate about Falconry is a great thing, welcome aboard!

Vzee
03-11-2013, 05:34 PM
Thank you, all three of you! I feel very welcomed and I am quite happy that I am already making connections.

Tim,
That sounds like a fantastic opportunity, and I jump at any chance to work with the birds and learn more. Let me know how/when you would like to set that up!

Shichahn
03-13-2013, 10:33 PM
Oh man your avatar, haha. I haven't played Ragnarok Online in years but I always played Hunter, too.

Anyway, welcome! I'm not currently in the PNW right now as I'm at school in Arkansas, but I'm from Oregon originally and have met a handful of the Washington falconers at meets. You've got a good group of people around you, that's for sure.

Vzee
03-13-2013, 10:38 PM
Haha yes! I haven't played in what - 10 years or more? But I needed a picture and since I haven't been around the birds yet myself, I jumped to the first thing I could think of.

And thank you! Everyone around here seems fantastic and I am quite excited to learn more =)

tainge
03-14-2013, 09:41 AM
Robin, I sent you a private message with my contact info. Best, tim