PDA

View Full Version : Innotek training collars - freebies

Ross
08-07-2013, 07:27 AM
Innotek collars. I have 3 older innotek shock collars. 2 15+ years old one maybe 10 years old. The 2 old ones were training/beeper collars. The beeper no longer works on them. The shock collar function worked fine last I used them. The newer black one was made for a newer transmitter than mine and had to be programmed to my transmitter each time I used it. It worked last time I used it, but it has been years. I have to keep the transmitter because it operates my launcher- so collars only.

Free you just pay actual shipping.

Ross
08-07-2013, 08:03 AM
Innotek collars. I have 3 older innotek shock collars. 2 15+ years old one maybe 10 years old. The 2 old ones were training/beeper collars. The beeper no longer works on them. The shock collar function worked fine last I used them. The newer black one was made for a newer transmitter than mine and had to be programmed to my transmitter each time I used it. It worked last time I used it, but it has been years. I have to keep the transmitter because it operates my launcher- so collars only.

Free you just pay actual shipping.

That was fast they are spoken for and I have a back-up if the first guy falls through.