PDA

View Full Version : Looking for book

Red-tail
08-16-2013, 08:31 AM
Hello everyone :). I'm wondering about a book... 'Hoods, Hooding, and Hoodmaking' by James Nelson; there's an advertisement for it in the back of the 9th edition of NAFHH. It says Western Sporting has it, but I can't find it anywhere confusedd Just curious if anyone knows anything about it. Thanks.

Lowachi
08-16-2013, 09:44 AM
not out yet. Contact David at WSP and inquire. I haven't heard of the date or even a pre-publication release.

Red-tail
08-16-2013, 09:35 PM
not out yet. Contact David at WSP and inquire. I haven't heard of the date or even a pre-publication release.

Thanks!

rri32701
08-16-2013, 09:53 PM
Hello everyone :). I'm wondering about a book... 'Hoods, Hooding, and Hoodmaking' by James Nelson; there's an advertisement for it in the back of the 9th edition of NAFHH. It says Western Sporting has it, but I can't find it anywhere confusedd Just curious if anyone knows anything about it. Thanks.
Don't hold your breath.I heard it was on the verge of being published 5 years ago.

Red-tail
08-17-2013, 08:39 AM
Ok- not holding my breath ;)

Lowachi
08-17-2013, 08:40 AM
Don't hold your breath.I heard it was on the verge of being published 5 years ago.

sorta like the last edition of NAFHH, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait, I can read in my wheelchair at the Home.;)
\couldn't resist,,,,

sakerjack
08-17-2013, 12:04 PM
sorta like the last edition of NAFHH, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait, I can read in my wheelchair at the Home.;)
\couldn't resist,,,,

Ladies, Gents I do not think you will have to wait long..

Tony James
08-17-2013, 01:03 PM
Ladies, Gents I do not think you will have to wait long..

Hi Ken.

There aren't many books that have me waiting with bated breath, but this one does. I'm really looking forward to getting a copy when they're available.

Best wishes,

Tony.

GONEHAWKN
08-17-2013, 02:39 PM
Hi Ken.

There aren't many books that have me waiting with bated breath, but this one does. I'm really looking forward to getting a copy when they're available.

Best wishes,

Tony.

Your not the only one Tony. I was able to see a working copy of this book while at Kent Carnie's house a couple of years ago. He had that and a working copy of HIS new book on the history of American Falconry, sitting on his coffee table. I'd be lying if i said i wasn't tempted to grab both and bolt out the front door of Kent's house. But, he'd only run me down/over with is Porshe Carrera and take them back, lol...