PDA

View Full Version : NAFEX Dinner 2013.Alamosa.Co

ukroper
09-06-2013, 02:04 PM
Couldn't find if this already been set in motion..(bear in mind its Friday eve here guys,and the beer been flowing!!peacee)

Thought it was about time to start that raffle list!!

I will kick it off with 5 Falconry dvds..

SEE YALL REALLL SOON.....:eek::eek::eek:

Lowachi
09-06-2013, 04:09 PM
I'm in...something special

Dirthawking
09-06-2013, 04:26 PM
Ditto from me. At least a block.

Mike Craig
09-06-2013, 09:24 PM
I'll send some equipment

Heatherg
09-06-2013, 11:06 PM
Ok. Mr. lynn.....details details .....lets have em ;);););)

ukroper
09-07-2013, 05:31 PM
I'm in...something special

yes,we know you are Richpeacee...any chance yall could donate something for "the cause" tho mate??..LOLOLOLLOLOLL...toungeout;)

Lowachi
09-08-2013, 01:57 AM
yes,we know you are Richpeacee...any chance yall could donate something for "the cause" tho mate??..LOLOLOLLOLOLL...toungeout;)

funny haha, you wanker!!!

Ally
09-10-2013, 12:21 AM
Ohhh I can't wait for this!

ukroper
09-13-2013, 04:37 PM
confuseddconfusedd..SOOooo..raffle list is looking lean peeps..confuseddconfusedd

Lowachi
09-14-2013, 03:27 AM
confuseddconfusedd..SOOooo..raffle list is looking lean peeps..confuseddconfusedd

the wankers are too busy in the pubs!!!! It'll work out mate!
:D Always does!!!! Hell what the 2 of us are donating will make the draw!!amennn:D

Chris L.
09-14-2013, 12:33 PM
Hey guys,

Thank you for those who have already donated and gotten this going. This raffle is dependent on the generosity of the NAFEX members and the falconry business that contribute. I can't thank you all enough for making this possible.

I am a little behind as I am trying to get a new business going so this years raffle may be a little anemic. I will do my best to make it just as good as the last but this business venture and training birds has most of my time wrapped up.

No matter what we will still have a good time and we can all meet for a drink and some food. I will start the raffle list this weekend. I will update it as the donations come in.

I am looking forward to seeing you all again.

Chris

DLemieux
10-09-2013, 10:26 PM
Any word on where it's going to be this year? If you're real busy Chris just say the word and I'm sure some of us can do some research to get the ball rolling and at least narrow the choices down like last year. Or do you have a place in mind from previous years?

JRedig
10-09-2013, 11:07 PM
Any word on where it's going to be this year? If you're real busy Chris just say the word and I'm sure some of us can do some research to get the ball rolling and at least narrow the choices down like last year. Or do you have a place in mind from previous years?

I heard you were bringing elk tenderloin for everyone and chris was bringing potatoe's.

Chris L.
10-10-2013, 07:52 AM

Hi Darren,

Thank you for the offer, I really appreciate it. Yeah I am up to my ears with my new business and trying to fly birds and the other million things I have going on.

What I need help with is donations. If you guys can gather up items to bring that would be great. I am checking into places now. I always get there way before everyone else does so I like to look at the spots before I commit. I will let you all know soon what I find out.

Sorry for the delay this year, I hope I can get it together before then. We will do something for sure, the raffle just might not have as much flare as the past years.

Thank you for the help

Chris

latham
10-14-2013, 01:36 PM
Hi Darren,

Thank you for the offer, I really appreciate it. Yeah I am up to my ears with my new business and trying to fly birds and the other million things I have going on.

What I need help with is donations. If you guys can gather up items to bring that would be great. I am checking into places now. I always get there way before everyone else does so I like to look at the spots before I commit. I will let you all know soon what I find out.

Thank you for the help

Chris
Chris, Continued thanks for all you do! The Archives will donate several items. I'll send you a list soon. Good Hawking, Bob

ukroper
10-21-2013, 01:11 PM
:DRight,dvds are:
Battles On The High Grounds
Gamehawking With The (BFC) Yorkshire Region
Once Upon A Time In The Westcountry
Hawking China
Hawking With Aplomados..
(yes Chris,i have one for you as well!!!..and Miss Gast..see,..well ahead of both of you!!toungeout)

.......SEE YALL IN A FEW WEEKS!!!!!!!......peaceepeacee

Heatherg
10-22-2013, 01:06 PM
Hahahaha.....I will see what I can gather up as well!

colelkhunter
10-22-2013, 02:34 PM
Tasha will donate a new dutch hood or two!

Martin Hollinshead
10-23-2013, 02:38 AM
Gaz,
If I send you a book or two do you have enough luggage space to take them over for me?
Martin

ukroper
10-23-2013, 03:16 PM
Yes mate,we will make it workpeacee..you still got my addy?:D

Martin Hollinshead
10-24-2013, 01:53 AM
Yes mate,we will make it workpeacee..you still got my addy?:D
That's great.
Can you send me your address please.
All the best,
Martin
email: martin.hollinshead@btinternet.com

Chris L.
10-24-2013, 08:07 PM
Chris, Continued thanks for all you do! The Archives will donate several items. I'll send you a list soon. Good Hawking, Bob

Bob,

Thank you very much!! YOur donations are walkways a huge hit! I look forward to seeing you there :)

:DRight,dvds are:
Battles On The High Grounds
Gamehawking With The (BFC) Yorkshire Region
Once Upon A Time In The Westcountry
Hawking China
Hawking With Aplomados..
(yes Chris,i have one for you as well!!!..and Miss Gast..see,..well ahead of both of you!!toungeout)

.......SEE YALL IN A FEW WEEKS!!!!!!!......peaceepeacee

Gaz,

Thanks my man! You always do to much! I really appreciate it. I can't believe how fast it is coming!

Hahahaha.....I will see what I can gather up as well!

G Money, Thanks girl! It should be a great time. This year will not be huge but we will still have a blast!

Tasha will donate a new dutch hood or two!

Tasha and Brian, thank you guys so much. Hoods always are a hit and we all can use em! I hope to see you both there?

Guys for those of you who are coming to the NAFA meet please bring the items to the dinner or give them to me or Mario/Brandy in the weathering area. Thank you for those who have donated so far. I really appreciate it!

ukroper
10-29-2013, 07:06 PM
So..
Thanks to Mr.Hollinshead..we now have :
1.A heavier case
2.A Mixed Bag..(in fact..a good read!!)
3.Hunting Eagle,The development of German & Austrian Eagle Falconry..(currently reading,prolly finish on flight over!so wait for review!!)
4.The Complete Rabbit & Hare Hawk..(one of the top 5 books that should grace your book shelf!!in my opinion)

:Dpeaceepeacee:D

Martin Hollinshead
10-30-2013, 04:15 AM
So..
Thanks to Mr.Hollinshead..we now have :
1.A heavier case
2.A Mixed Bag..(in fact..a good read!!)
3.Hunting Eagle,The development of German & Austrian Eagle Falconry..(currently reading,prolly finish on flight over!so wait for review!!)
4.The Complete Rabbit & Hare Hawk..(one of the top 5 books that should grace your book shelf!!in my opinion)

:Dpeaceepeacee:D

I just knew that all my careful wrapping wouldn't last five minutes once you got hold of them!

But seriously, thanks for taking them over.
Martin

COMEAUX
11-07-2013, 01:33 PM
If it's early like last year I'll be there with something for the raffle beeer

Mike Craig
11-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Tom Scheib has donated a 42" leash set-up (leash, jesses, extender and swivel)

Chris L.
11-13-2013, 01:37 PM
Tom Scheib has donated a 42" leash set-up (leash, jesses, extender and swivel)

Thank you Tom!

The package arrived yesterday. I have not opened it yet, I am sure it will be awesome.

This year I am thinking just some drinks at a local brew house. It will be low key and just a way for us to all hangout again and drink some :) \. When I get to Alamosa I will let everyone know where the dinner will be.

Its crazy how fast it has come

Chris L.
11-13-2013, 01:39 PM
Martin and Chris,

Thank you guys for donating as well. The more stuff the better, I really appreciate the support.

Gaz thanks for the courier service.. I owe ya a beer or 8 for that!

latham
11-13-2013, 01:48 PM
Chris: This is always one of the highlights of the meet. And, just to restate the obvious, this has not been a raffle, but is more of a "door prize" event, right? However, if it becomes a raffle, that is ok too. I am bringing a variety of things....Cheers, Bob

COMEAUX
11-13-2013, 02:20 PM
Martin and Chris,

Thank you guys for donating as well. The more stuff the better, I really appreciate the support.

Gaz thanks for the courier service.. I owe ya a beer or 8 for that!

Chris, glad to help beeer I'll have an apron for ya Wednesday :D

BRING MY BURNER AND JETS!!!!!!

Chris L.
11-13-2013, 09:06 PM
Chris, glad to help beeer I'll have an apron for ya Wednesday :D

BRING MY BURNER AND JETS!!!!!!

LOl, I just posted in your thread before I read this. See you there for sure. I am looking forward to the coon ass boil FO SHO!

Chris L.
11-13-2013, 09:13 PM
Chris: This is always one of the highlights of the meet. And, just to restate the obvious, this has not been a raffle, but is more of a "door prize" event, right? However, if it becomes a raffle, that is ok too. I am bringing a variety of things....Cheers, Bob

Hi Bob,

Thank you for the kind words. It's so much fun seeing everyone each year and I its great to know it meaningful. I enjoy giving back to the falconry community and the members of NAFEX. Everyones donations make this possible.

You always do way too much for the dinner. Your donations are always a hit and so many leave with smiles on their faces.

Yes you are right, its all door prizes. I guess I should call it that then huh. It's kind of misleading. I was thinking of making it a raffle one year and donating all of the proceeds to the Archives or to the Peregrine fund. I may try it in Texas??

I look forward to seeing you there. Please be safe if your travels. Don't hesitate to holler at me if you need anything at the meet.

raptrlvr
11-13-2013, 09:18 PM
Chris, do I need to make reservations for the NAFEX dinner. Myself and 2 other nafex members want to attend.

Chris L.
11-13-2013, 09:31 PM
Chris, do I need to make reservations for the NAFEX dinner. Myself and 2 other nafex members want to attend.

Hi Jim,

Thats perfect. We will see you there!

raptrlvr
11-14-2013, 08:53 AM
Thanks Chris. I will be donating a couple of my falconry pictures to the raffle.

NMHighPlains
11-14-2013, 02:01 PM
I should be there and if I am, I'll bring _something_ for the door prizes. Everyone in the world has one of the orange equipment books by now, so let me see if I can think of something else.

Lowachi
11-14-2013, 05:06 PM
I should be there and if I am, I'll bring _something_ for the door prizes. Everyone in the world has one of the orange equipment books by now, so let me see if I can think of something else.

record a CD and donate that Bryan.. I'm in for thatclapp

NMHighPlains
11-14-2013, 08:26 PM
record a CD and donate that Bryan.. I'm in for thatclapp

YOU might be, but it's a door prize and what if some poor sod who hates me, acoustic music, and especially me playing acoustic music wins it? :eek:

Just for you, though, I might see what I can toss together on a CD. I have done some recordings over the years....

Lowachi
11-15-2013, 10:31 PM
YOU might be, but it's a door prize and what if some poor sod who hates me, acoustic music, and especially me playing acoustic music wins it? :eek:

Just for you, though, I might see what I can toss together on a CD. I have done some recordings over the years....

cool!

Chris L.
11-20-2013, 12:48 PM
Awesome thanks guys for the continued donations. Every bit helps

Marshall and Mikes Falconry have also donated to the cause. Both Mike and Robert are always very generous with what they send.

I have a tentative place It will be at 600 PM at the St Luis Brewing company. When I arrive in Alamosa I will check the place out and then post if this is the place. Unless its full of rats it will be here. here is the Web site http://www.slvbrewco.com/

Hey Chris C is this early enough so you can make it?

I am looking forward to it.

COMEAUX
11-20-2013, 01:32 PM
Awesome thanks guys for the continued donations. Every bit helps

Marshall and Mikes Falconry have also donated to the cause. Both Mike and Robert are always very generous with what they send.

I have a tentative place It will be at 600 PM at the St Luis Brewing company. When I arrive in Alamosa I will check the place out and then post if this is the place. Unless its full of rats it will be here. here is the Web site http://www.slvbrewco.com/

Hey Chris C is this early enough so you can make it?

I am looking forward to it.

YEAH, I'll make it with a sparrow trap for the raffle :D beeer

Chris L.
11-20-2013, 01:47 PM
YEAH, I'll make it with a sparrow trap for the raffle :D beeer

POW! Thanks my friend!!! :D

raptrlvr
11-20-2013, 03:34 PM
Chris, I am sure that the San Luis Brewery will be filled with rats, or as we liked to be called falconers. That place will be filled every night and probably most of the day. Its not a huge place. I have eaten there and the food is good, so hopefully there will be enough room for all of us.
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z74/raptrlvr/raptrlvr021/_214_zpsd6bf1a3a.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/raptrlvr/media/raptrlvr021/_214_zpsd6bf1a3a.jpg.html)
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z74/raptrlvr/raptrlvr021/_222_zps4b397e55.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/raptrlvr/media/raptrlvr021/_222_zps4b397e55.jpg.html)

Lowachi
11-20-2013, 03:49 PM
if there's lounge lizards for Gaz, it's all good :D

Shehawker
11-20-2013, 04:56 PM
I might have missed the day in an earlier post but is it 6pm Tuesday?

Count me in but I'm not sure what I'll bring, don't have any falconry related item that I care to part with at the moment, but I'll bring something good.

Chris L.
11-20-2013, 05:01 PM
Chris, I am sure that the San Luis Brewery will be filled with rats, or as we liked to be called falconers. That place will be filled every night and probably most of the day. Its not a huge place. I have eaten there and the food is good, so hopefully there will be enough room for all of us.

Thanks Jim for the heads up. I reserved an area for us so we should have plenty of room. i will go check it out to make sure though. Thanks again and see you there

if there's lounge lizards for Gaz, it's all good :D

beeerbeeer

I might have missed the day in an earlier post but is it 6pm Tuesday?

Count me in but I'm not sure what I'll bring, don't have any falconry related item that I care to part with at the moment, but I'll bring something.

Yes it is on tuesday at 6pm. Be sure to check this thread or the front page of NAFEX for the exact place. I like to check the venues out and try the alcohol out to make sure you guys won't get poisoned... you all can thank me later ;)

Everything is welcomed at the raffle, sometimes Gaz raffles himself off for a "fun" night... I stay out of that part of it peacee

Chris L.
11-20-2013, 05:06 PM
Attendance Poll added. Please let me know if you are coming. Even if you might come, this will help me make sure I have a big enough venue.

Thanks

Chris

falcipiter
11-20-2013, 05:17 PM
Hey, not many have signed up at the beginning of this thread. Get on it for a count.
I'll be bringing a few nice things for the raffle for both NAFA and NaFEX.
See you there.

Paul Mascuch
11-20-2013, 05:40 PM
Chris -

I'll be there along with Jim Frazier. I've got a set of rechargeable 2-way radios for the raffle.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Paul

DLemieux
11-20-2013, 08:02 PM
As long as it goes smoothly I should have a trash can giant hood for a Merlin or Kestrel to donate. Started it yesterday and only need to add a couple hasps a perch and some venting to be finished.

Chris L.
11-20-2013, 10:25 PM
Hey, not many have signed up at the beginning of this thread. Get on it for a count.
I'll be bringing a few nice things for the raffle for both NAFA and NaFEX.
See you there.

Hi Michael,

Yeah I just started the poll we usually have around 30-40 people show up. I think this year will be a little less as I didn't promote it as much nor is the donation list as long.

Thank you for the donation, I really appreciate it! Please be safe in your travels

Chris -

I'll be there along with Jim Frazier. I've got a set of rechargeable 2-way radios for the raffle.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Paul

Paul, thank you for the donation of the radios, They will be well received.

Looking forward to it too my friend, please be safe.

As long as it goes smoothly I should have a trash can giant hood for a Merlin or Kestrel to donate. Started it yesterday and only need to add a couple hasps a perch and some venting to be finished.

Darren,

Thank you sir! That is a great addition, GH are always needed. Post a pic if you get a chance.

See you soon!

Lowachi
11-21-2013, 02:57 AM
Be there w/4 brutha, (apprentice is stowing away to escape the tornado damage) donations as usual, you bet

DLemieux
11-21-2013, 03:19 AM
Thank you sir! That is a great addition, GH are always needed. Post a pic if you get a chance.

My pleasure. I finished it all up and it wasn't until just before my last task (drilling vent holes) that I realized I hinged the door on the wrong side.frus) It is still quite usable just awkward now. Maybe some lucky lefty out there will win it.:D

It is mounted on a piece of ply that I installed some "U" channel on to act as a kind of drawer slide to make cleaning easier. Just remove the channel on the end that is held on with the wing nuts and slide it out.

https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/993741_10201879283894988_1969915471_n.jpg

Chris L.
11-21-2013, 11:52 AM
Be there w/4 brutha, (apprentice is stowing away to escape the tornado damage) donations as usual, you bet

Thank you Rich for the donations.. you and your family are always a huge supporters of the dinner and NAFEX. It means the world to me, thank you! BTW I said the hell with it and I am using the protector and the flask... They both work very well ; )

My pleasure. I finished it all up and it wasn't until just before my last task (drilling vent holes) that I realized I hinged the door on the wrong side.frus) It is still quite usable just awkward now. Maybe some lucky lefty out there will win it.:D

It is mounted on a piece of ply that I installed some "U" channel on to act as a kind of drawer slide to make cleaning easier. Just remove the channel on the end that is held on with the wing nuts and slide it out.

]

Hey man I have made that mistake plenty of times when I used to build PVC hoods. Hey it still works and will do its job. Thank you for taking the time to build it. See you soon

Chris L.
11-21-2013, 11:53 AM
We have another donation from David Frank From Western Sporting.

David always send great donations and he has supported the NAFEX dinner from the beginning. Thank you David!

Shehawker
11-21-2013, 03:02 PM
Chris how do you want donations delivered at the meet. Just show up with them or do you need them before hand?

Lowachi
11-21-2013, 04:02 PM
Chris how do you want donations delivered at the meet. Just show up with them or do you need them before hand?
Since Chris isoff line, most just bring with.

jnelly32
11-22-2013, 02:51 PM
Chris
I will be there and will be bringing 1 guest with me. Not sure what I'll have for the raffle this year yet, but I'll bring something worthwhile.

Takasho
11-22-2013, 02:52 PM
I'll be there for the first time in a few years! Booked my flight last night. Can't wait. I'll donate a couple of dho-ghazza nets I tied. I'm no master net maker but they'll work! I will be there with my son, so add two to the count.

Chris L.
11-25-2013, 11:54 PM
Sorry I haven't been on in a while I have been out hunting at NAFA. Cold and snowy here but we are having a good time and getting some good flights on ducks.

Thank you all for the continued support and more donations. This years dinner will be a good time and we will have plenty of items to give away

It will be at St Luis brewing company at 6-630. The address 631 Main Street. They have great food and good micro brews. :)

See you all there

FredFogg
11-26-2013, 09:41 PM
And it has begun!!!!!

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii68/FredrickFogg/Mobile%20Uploads/9748D18F-8821-4BE1-A007-77E7D1D7D512_zpsxqs5z44w.jpg (http://s261.photobucket.com/user/FredrickFogg/media/Mobile%20Uploads/9748D18F-8821-4BE1-A007-77E7D1D7D512_zpsxqs5z44w.jpg.html)

Ken S.
11-27-2013, 05:14 AM
It was a fun time, and I think everyone that showed up won something nice! A big thanks goes to Chris for this site, and the supporters and sponsors that make this a highlight of the trip. I think a good time was had by all... looking forward to next year already!

Red-tail71
11-27-2013, 06:37 AM
Glad you guys had a great time Ken! I too am already looking forward to next year. I HOPE to be there and if I do make it I will have a special donation for that raffle. Take care and have fun Ken!

raptrlvr
11-27-2013, 09:01 AM
Had a great time at the dinner.
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z74/raptrlvr/raptrlvr023/_14650_zps251bcc0b.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/raptrlvr/media/raptrlvr023/_14650_zps251bcc0b.jpg.html)
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z74/raptrlvr/raptrlvr023/_14651_zps02540695.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/raptrlvr/media/raptrlvr023/_14651_zps02540695.jpg.html)
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z74/raptrlvr/raptrlvr023/_14652_zpsc4d7f03e.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/raptrlvr/media/raptrlvr023/_14652_zpsc4d7f03e.jpg.html)
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z74/raptrlvr/raptrlvr023/_14653_zps024fc59d.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/raptrlvr/media/raptrlvr023/_14653_zps024fc59d.jpg.html)

raptrlvr
11-27-2013, 09:03 AM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z74/raptrlvr/raptrlvr023/_14656_zps9077aaf0.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/raptrlvr/media/raptrlvr023/_14656_zps9077aaf0.jpg.html)
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z74/raptrlvr/raptrlvr023/_14658_zps46bea7c3.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/raptrlvr/media/raptrlvr023/_14658_zps46bea7c3.jpg.html)
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z74/raptrlvr/raptrlvr023/_14668_zps20091398.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/raptrlvr/media/raptrlvr023/_14668_zps20091398.jpg.html)
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z74/raptrlvr/raptrlvr023/_14669_zpsc0d876ae.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/raptrlvr/media/raptrlvr023/_14669_zpsc0d876ae.jpg.html)

raptrlvr
11-27-2013, 09:05 AM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z74/raptrlvr/raptrlvr023/_14670_zps11e1d6ad.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/raptrlvr/media/raptrlvr023/_14670_zps11e1d6ad.jpg.html)
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z74/raptrlvr/raptrlvr023/_14671_zpsed1b8af1.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/raptrlvr/media/raptrlvr023/_14671_zpsed1b8af1.jpg.html)
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z74/raptrlvr/raptrlvr023/_14672_zps6f1870b9.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/raptrlvr/media/raptrlvr023/_14672_zps6f1870b9.jpg.html)
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z74/raptrlvr/raptrlvr023/_14673_zpsf2b9215f.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/raptrlvr/media/raptrlvr023/_14673_zpsf2b9215f.jpg.html)

jnelly32
11-28-2013, 08:30 PM
Chris - thanks again for a great dinner and raffle. I look forward to the NAFEX dinner every year. These two future apprentices are pretty stoked about their new bow perch!
http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g336/joel_nelson1/IMG_20131126_195959.jpg

Yeomanfalconer
11-29-2013, 06:59 PM
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z74/raptrlvr/raptrlvr023/_14656_zps9077aaf0.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/raptrlvr/media/raptrlvr023/_14656_zps9077aaf0.jpg.html)
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z74/raptrlvr/raptrlvr023/_14658_zps46bea7c3.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/raptrlvr/media/raptrlvr023/_14658_zps46bea7c3.jpg.html)
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z74/raptrlvr/raptrlvr023/_14668_zps20091398.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/raptrlvr/media/raptrlvr023/_14668_zps20091398.jpg.html)
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z74/raptrlvr/raptrlvr023/_14669_zpsc0d876ae.jpg (http://s190.photobucket.com/user/raptrlvr/media/raptrlvr023/_14669_zpsc0d876ae.jpg.html)
I see you there Mr. Frazier. Hard to keep you away from these meets.

Richard
12-01-2013, 01:13 PM
Well heck! Wish I had read about this prior to going to the meet. I was actually there when people started showing up but didn't realize what was going on. Sounds like I missed out on a great gathering. Gonna happen again next year in Amarillo?