PDA

View Full Version : American Falconry Volume 63 mailed

Steve Jones
01-31-2014, 03:55 PM
Volume 63 was mailed January 29.

This issue was a challenge to get completed, mostly due to a lack of material. The hawking season is always a slow time for articles. Everyone is too busy flying their birds to do any writing. I always get the most articles in the first two months of the molt, and I sure hope that holds true again this year. I have always felt every falconer has at least one article in them, something they can share, even if it is just something simple. Heck, if I can write an article, anyone can. So how about it, why not sit down and put pen to paper, or fingers to keyboard? Our guidelines for submissions can be found at: http://www.americanfalconry.com/writersguidelines.html

bluehawk1
01-31-2014, 05:48 PM
how'd the photos work out for you?

Steve Jones
01-31-2014, 07:30 PM
how'd the photos work out for you?

Awesome, and thanks again. We ended up using four of yours. This issue has some of the best photography we have ever had, thanks to guys like you. That reminds me, I need to get checks sent out to authors and photographers.

bluehawk1
01-31-2014, 11:07 PM
Now I've got to go buy an issue for myself! WHOO!:)

bluehawk1
01-31-2014, 11:10 PM
BTW somethings wrong with the link, it gets redirected to something else.

Steve Jones
02-01-2014, 12:06 AM
Now I've got to go buy an issue for myself! WHOO!:)

Send me an email with your address and we will send you a copy. We always send a free copy to all contributors.

Steve Jones
02-01-2014, 12:08 AM
BTW somethings wrong with the link, it gets redirected to something else.

That's strange, it works when I click it. Does it work for anyone else?

keitht
02-01-2014, 12:45 AM
Steve: At the moment, your site is not accessible to me. It looks like it's down?

MrBill
02-01-2014, 09:56 AM
Steve,

As I have said before, you don't need to send me any money. I'm glad I was able to help out.

Bill Boni

Steve Jones
02-02-2014, 11:55 PM
Steve,

As I have said before, you don't need to send me any money. I'm glad I was able to help out.

Bill Boni

Too late, it has already been sent. Besides it's a great article, you deserve some compensation.

Steve Jones
02-03-2014, 07:49 PM
Got the web site squared away. You should be able to view it now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

priyancka
05-29-2014, 12:07 PM
Excellent posting!!! I appreciate this sort post. the knowledge you've got provided is phenomenal. i used to be pointed such kind of topic since long however in conclusion today my search is over and special because of you. Your journal isn't solely instructive however helpful too...