PDA

View Full Version : Swainson's available .

forensics
04-17-2014, 01:31 PM
I have a contact on a nice juvenile male Swanson's that is available for a falconry transfer. Bird must however be in an educational program was the only stipulation if flown as a Falconry bird. Uninjured and about to start first moult. Bird IS IMPRINTED.

"Joe,
I talked with both clinicians and they both agree that he would do well in both educational and falconry/educational. The only problem would be if he molts and it doesn't improve his feathering making him non-flighted. We can't make any guarantees. Let me know."

Let's see if we can't find the little guy a home. From what I was told his feathers are bad at this time and is able to lift and fly some for short distance's. I would expect once moulted with new decks and flight's he'd be fine. Trying to obtain a photo. Will post if able. Bird is out West. No physical injuries.

Only serious inquires PM me please.

forensics
04-18-2014, 09:06 AM

forensics
04-18-2014, 05:24 PM
Getting inquires about thinness of bird. Old Photo, Bird is at weight and has been in an Avian Vet rehab from young age. Bird is fine.

forensics
04-19-2014, 09:22 AM
Bird is placed........!! Thanks for those who were interested. This little guy just wanted a good home.