PDA

View Full Version : hello from PA

axp117crow
03-13-2008, 11:47 PM
my name is john and i am in love with raptors. i often find myself on hikes or fishing or something and stopping to watch raptors soaring above me. i would love to become a falconer, i'm trying to find out if i am able to a this time. dedication is not a problem, nor is the money. the main problem i have it time. even if i don't become a falconer, i still love these birds and will continue to learn as much as i can abou them.

Bodarc
03-13-2008, 11:50 PM
my name is john and i am in love with raptors. i often find myself on hikes or fishing or something and stopping to watch raptors soaring above me. i would love to become a falconer, i'm trying to find out if i am able to a this time. dedication is not a problem, nor is the money. the main problem i have it time. even if i don't become a falconer, i still love these birds and will continue to learn as much as i can abou them.

Hi John (welc)

You might like this thread:

http://www.nafex.net/showthread.php?t=2007

axp117crow
03-14-2008, 12:06 AM
yep, already been there. i pretty much now most of that stuff. my falconry packet is on its way. i have been on other forums and reading a lot on the web. i think i'm going to have to buy books, as my college library doesn't have them so that a bummer.

john

Bodarc
03-14-2008, 12:44 AM
You might ask them if they can order them. I think there's a college loan program where you can order books from other libraries. It's worth a shot anyway.

hawkstir
03-14-2008, 06:36 AM
(welc) and can I ask where in PA your located?

axp117crow
03-14-2008, 08:15 AM
brownsville, a pretty long ways off from you.