View Full Version : Hi I'm Frank and yup I'm new

StilOne
06-22-2014, 04:27 PM
Hi folks, my name is Frank Moro an live in the St. Cloud, fl area and I'm new to this awsome sport. I was wondering if there were any meets that we're coming up that I would be able to go to and from there I would work on getting a sponsor.
Thank you folks for all your time and hope someone could help me start out.

Chris L.
06-22-2014, 10:37 PM
Wow a lot of new people coming out of FL. You are in a great state to learn falconry. There are a lot of talented falconers there.

Good luck and welcome to NAFEX and falconry

toneill100
06-23-2014, 07:06 AM
Hi folks, my name is Frank Moro an live in the St. Cloud, fl area and I'm new to this awsome sport. I was wondering if there were any meets that we're coming up that I would be able to go to and from there I would work on getting a sponsor.
Thank you folks for all your time and hope someone could help me start out.

Florida Hawking Fraternity Summer Picnic
Saturday, September 27th
Orlando, FL | Bass Pro Shops
5156 International Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819

forensics
06-23-2014, 08:10 AM
Feel Free to join the Florida Falconers Association. FHF is geared more for the southern Falconers as yourself. Group of good folks but also goo to join the FFA as well.

Chris L.
06-23-2014, 10:42 AM
....and don't forget about joining NAFA.

StilOne
06-24-2014, 08:28 AM
Thank you all I just applied for both the NAFA and the FHF. I will be stopping by the bass pro shop this weekend. Thanks again

broken feather
06-24-2014, 08:44 PM
Thank you all I just applied for both the NAFA and the FHF. I will be stopping by the bass pro shop this weekend. Thanks again Bass pro shop??

toneill100
06-25-2014, 03:29 PM
Bass pro shop??

That is where the FHF picnic will be in September. And for the last time: you and Robert cannot stay with me whilst you invade Palm Beach County with your trapping devices.

broken feather
06-28-2014, 10:38 AM
That is where the FHF picnic will be in September. And for the last time: you and Robert cannot stay with me whilst you invade Palm Beach County with your trapping devices.
Back to plain "A" A cardboard and a bridge.confusedd you know where the nearest soup kitchen isnoidea

rri32701
06-28-2014, 07:45 PM
I'm sure you were refering to Russ and Robert Moro.And Russ of course Tim knows where the nearest soup kitchen is

rri32701
06-29-2014, 11:32 AM
I'm sure you were refering to Russ and Robert Moro.And Russ of course Tim knows where the nearest soup kitchen is
Got names mixed up must of been Robert Fisher surely couldn't be me

toneill100
06-29-2014, 03:46 PM
Got names mixed up must of been Robert Fisher surely couldn't be me

No it is you "pay-gwen" falcon man.