PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Limey from the UK!!!

Shungar
03-20-2008, 06:00 PM
Hello all!
Just found this forum and so here is my little intro,i've just joined the IFF and since my stay its not all bad like "others" have made out and so some of you may have seen me from there.
My passion in falconry is hunting with my golden eagle and in the past large longwings such as Pere's,Sakers,Jerkin and Gyr/Saker hybrid.
I'm from the sunny south east of england.

ATB
Rob

chamokane
03-20-2008, 06:52 PM
Welcome, Rob.

accipiter16
03-20-2008, 06:57 PM
Welcome Rob ,nice to see you on here.Its quite different from the iff i think you will agree!

everetkhorton
03-20-2008, 07:14 PM
Rob:
(welc)aboard. Do you arm wrestle in the pubs on Sat. night after flying the eagle.:D How about filling us in a little on flying your eagle!

Bodarc
03-20-2008, 07:30 PM
(welc) Rob

I'm glad to see so many people from other areas joining Nafex. It makes interesting idea exchanges.

sharptail
03-20-2008, 10:16 PM
Sunny South East is it, we have another form sunny Wales. Recently here, it has been a lot of cloudy. Welcome to the forum!

Chris L.
03-21-2008, 07:26 AM
another Rob!!! who are all these Robs and why do they all live in the UK? helpp:D

Welcome to NAFEX Rob, great to have you here. We are a pretty laid back group. I hope you enjoy the forums and please dont hesitate to post. I know I wold like to see some pictures of your golden.

Again Welcome and happy hawking