PDA

View Full Version : NCFG Annual Fall Picnic and Auction

Ivanalia
09-09-2014, 12:19 AM
I drove down to NC this past weekend for the North Carolina Falconers Guild Annual Fall Picnic and Auction. Had a great time getting meet everyone. A conservationist spoke on a Golden Eagle project and various other conservation projects, the food was good, and the company excellent. Picked up a book and enjoyed the auction as well.

Sure was nice to put names to faces for many that I've talked to on the forum including FredFogg and Charko also got to meet Mr Bill Davis and spoke with TopGun who was very supportive even though he had to miss the event.

Overall good times with great people. :) Well worth the ten hours of driving down.

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah266/hisfavoriteminion/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpscd0d049a.jpg

FredFogg
09-09-2014, 08:58 AM
It was good to meet you Dani, I wish we had more time to sit down and talk falconry. FYI, the HH in the pic is an 18 week old male I produced this year.

Charko
09-09-2014, 09:04 AM
I drove down to NC this past weekend for the North Carolina Falconers Guild Annual Fall Picnic and Auction. Had a great time getting meet everyone. A conservationist spoke on a Golden Eagle project and various other conservation projects, the food was good, and the company excellent. Picked up a book and enjoyed the auction as well.

Sure was nice to put names to faces for many that I've talked to on the forum including FredFogg and Charko also got to meet Mr Bill Davis and spoke with TopGun who was very supportive even though he had to miss the event.

Overall good times with great people. :) Well worth the ten hours of driving down.

http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah266/hisfavoriteminion/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpscd0d049a.jpg
Yep the weather food and company was great(but then again what can you expect in NC?) Cant wait for the season to come in and for the meets to start up!!! Good times ahead!!!!:D:eek:

Ivanalia
09-09-2014, 10:07 AM
It was good to meet you Dani, I wish we had more time to sit down and talk falconry. FYI, the HH in the pic is an 18 week old male I produced this year.

He is gorgeous Fred! I wish I had brought my photography camera to do him justice. :)

Muhsan12
11-10-2014, 06:00 AM