PDA

View Full Version : classified suggestion

FredFogg
04-03-2008, 11:50 PM
Chris,

Just a suggestion about the classifieds! Have who ever has something on there to post on the thread that the item was sold and for someone to close the thread. Folks can still see the thread, but no sense in anyone posting on it if the item is gone.

Chris L.
04-04-2008, 07:21 AM
Chris,

Just a suggestion about the classifieds! Have who ever has something on there to post on the thread that the item was sold and for someone to close the thread. Folks can still see the thread, but no sense in anyone posting on it if the item is gone.

Fred,
We usually close the thread and delete it after a certain amount of time. If you see one that is still open just send a friendly Pm to the mods or me and we will get it taken care of

thank you

Chris

FredFogg
04-04-2008, 08:17 AM
Fred,
We usually close the thread and delete it after a certain amount of time. If you see one that is still open just send a friendly Pm to the mods or me and we will get it taken care of

thank you

Chris

Ok, I was looking at the Raptors for Sale last night and there are 3 and if I remember correctly, in some other threads, all three were sold. I may be wrong.

Chris L.
04-04-2008, 08:57 AM
Ok, I was looking at the Raptors for Sale last night and there are 3 and if I remember correctly, in some other threads, all three were sold. I may be wrong.

Please read what I wrote above... if you see one, PM the link to the mods or me and we will take care of it

thanks