PDA

View Full Version : Hello from equipment provider & falconer from UK now in Canada!

Falconry Equipment International
04-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Hi some of you on here will hopefully know me or even bought equipment from me . This last season should have been my 45 th in falconry but my falcons are still stuck in the UK so only had a few outings with lcal gamehawkers. I have also been making & selling falconry equipment for nearly that lenght of time. I looki forward to learning from this forum , but also helping and giving advice where I can.

GyrXPeals
04-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Welcome Julian, glad you made it to Canada in good shape. I hope you can get your birds over soon, I know it was hard for you not to be flying.
You need to just trap a passage Gyr and jump in with both feet.
I hope all is going well for you, really good to see you here.
Best Regards,
Jeff

Zarafia
04-07-2008, 06:44 PM
I cant believe that this is your first introduction.
I love reading your posts. You have a very international attitude.
Expect a pm from me about gloves because I can't think of anyone I would rather pay to make the gear that I cannot make myself.

Chris L.
04-07-2008, 09:05 PM
Hello and welcome> I have seen you on some UK boards and it is great to have you on NAFEX. Please don't hesitate to post and if you have some equipment for sale you are more than welcome to use our classifieds.

Again Welcome and let us know if you need anything

Oh, please sign your Real name to all of your posts. The easiest thing to do is put it in your signature.

thank you for understanding

04-07-2008, 09:12 PM
Hi Chris, Many thanks for the welcome , how do I go about sorting a banner out? in fact the reason why it says I edited my post is I sorted my signature out but even though i edited my signature did not show up si I will in put it manually.HTH

Chris L.
04-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Jay,
I messed with your signature so it is not all bunched up. I dont allow banners in members signatures, but I do allow you to put your link in your signature. You can make a word have the hyper link to you site.

See my signature and you will see what I am talking about. You actually see the words and not the web address.

Hope this helps

and thank you for making a signature

04-07-2008, 11:47 PM
Ok thanks for that Chris, I actually originally posted like that but as you know in standard form wouldnot allow it ( is it also possible to have my name as Falconry Equipment International instead of Int ( would not allow me to do the whole word) ? also do you ahve to pay to have a banner as Ken does for Falconry hoods International?

Tim Laycock
04-08-2008, 12:20 AM
Hi some of you on here will hopefully know me or even bought equipment from me . This last season should have been my 45 th in falconry but my falcons are still stuck in the UK so only had a few outings with lcal gamehawkers. I have also been making & selling falconry equipment for nearly that lenght of time. I looki forward to learning from this forum , but also helping and giving advice where I can.

Julian,
Its good here they let anyone on ....Even mad dogs and englishmen rockon

Nobody has called me a sexual swear word yet :eek: (Whats going on?)

04-08-2008, 01:43 AM
Tim dont you mean mad englishmen and dogs! ( Btw the trucking company I was working for was called mad dog hauling quite apt really dont you think!:D) Nice to se you hear too clapp

Grahame
04-08-2008, 02:25 AM
Welcome from one "ex-Englishman" to another (in my heart I still am, though have Canadian citizenship). Family emigrated to Canada in 1975 when I was just a kid.

Falconry gear in Canada without all the import taxes and brokerage fees. YAH!!

Chris L.
04-08-2008, 09:34 AM
Ok thanks for that Chris, I actually originally posted like that but as you know in standard form wouldnot allow it ( is it also possible to have my name as Falconry Equipment International instead of Int ( would not allow me to do the whole word) ? also do you ahve to pay to have a banner as Ken does for Falconry hoods International?

Jay check you Pm's for the banner... I took care of your namethumbsupp

04-08-2008, 10:50 AM
Thanks Chris , have read, digested and responded ;)

Alan G
04-08-2008, 12:19 PM
Hi Jay, nice to see you here.

04-08-2008, 01:39 PM
Welcome from one "ex-Englishman" to another (in my heart I still am, though have Canadian citizenship). Family emigrated to Canada in 1975 when I was just a kid.

Falconry gear in Canada without all the import taxes and brokerage fees. YAH!!

You lucky devil ! Filled in 152 pages of immigration paperwork and still working on my permanent residency frus will get there in the end tho;)

04-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Hi Jay, nice to see you here.

Thanks Alan;)

AlexB
04-08-2008, 03:51 PM
Welcome Julian, just started on here myself.

ATB

Alex

ps if you get a chance buy one of this guys gloves they are the business.

chamokane
04-08-2008, 04:33 PM
(welc)

04-08-2008, 05:22 PM
Welcome Julian, just started on here myself.

ATB

Alex

ps if you get a chance buy one of this guys gloves they are the business.

Hi Alex
welcome yourself, thanks for promoting/ complementing my gloves!