PDA

View Full Version : New from Maryland

MDSquirrelhawker2
04-08-2008, 04:53 PM
Hey everyone,
My name is Bill Tierney and I am a falconer from MD. Hunt mostly bunnies and squirrels with a RT over doxies. Hope to fly a new HH this fall. Have flown RT's, a HH, sharpie, kestrel and hybrid falcon.

Bill

chamokane
04-08-2008, 05:10 PM
Welcome bill, Tell us about your hunting when you get a chance.

Joby
04-08-2008, 05:41 PM
Hi Bill,
Welcome to the forum. Always nice to have another Doxie Falconer on the site. Tell us about your team, with the emphasis on the dogs. ;) What are their names, ages, gender, etc.? Oh, and what breeder did you get them from, etc.?
-Joe

everetkhorton
04-08-2008, 06:57 PM
Bill
(welc)

Falcon Boy
04-08-2008, 07:01 PM
Hey Bill. Does this ugly mug look familiar? toungeout

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/apprenticefalconry2/more%20pics/325088.jpg

gabboon
04-08-2008, 07:15 PM
Bill Tierney is 7 feet tall, his doxies are boneless and fearless and can get through any pipe, his hawk is two headed with fangs and wears a size 13 boot and he catches 37,000 head of game a day. He has no time for the internet.

oh, and welcome

MDSquirrelhawker2
04-08-2008, 09:47 PM
Hi Bill,
Welcome to the forum. Always nice to have another Doxie Falconer on the site. Tell us about your team, with the emphasis on the dogs. ;) What are their names, ages, gender, etc.? Oh, and what breeder did you get them from, etc.?
-Joe

Well I really have 3 doxies but the male is worthless....chases the bird and barks....throws the other dogs off. My first bitch, who incidentally her name is Cobie also, is 7.5 years old and came from a local back yard breeder. She is a good dog, finds plenty of bunnies and works a hole well. Bonnie her daughter is 6 and a good little bitch also. She is out of my Cobie and Zeke (Teddy Moritz breeding) Clyde, the male is also the offspring of Cobie and Zeke. I have a lurcher (bedlington terrior X warmblood grayhound). Cobie is prroof that its the time you put into the dog that matters, although good breeding doesnt hurt either. I have seen great breeding turn out really bad because their owners didn't run them.

Bill

MDSquirrelhawker2
04-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Bill Tierney is 7 feet tall, his doxies are boneless and fearless and can get through any pipe, his hawk is two headed with fangs and wears a size 13 boot and he catches 37,000 head of game a day. He has no time for the internet.

oh, and welcome

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the compliment!!!!! Acutally it was 38K and I am only 6'11'' and 3/4 but I tell everyone its 7.....you know compensating toungeout

Gonna do any gos banding this spring? I was interested in getting involved. Send me a PM if you are.

Bill

Chris L.
04-09-2008, 11:13 AM
Bill,
Welcome to NAFEX. It is great to have you on. I got your Pm. I will give you a ring

again welcome and please dont hesitate to post

RTJim
04-09-2008, 09:56 PM
(welc)Welcome to NAFEX.....:D......Who are you getting the HH from? (dog)