View Full Version : 2015 Male Harris Hawks - big sonoran birds

redbird1
06-07-2015, 11:50 AM
I have three males from this season's first set of clutches that have not been reserved yet (lots of eggs incubating from the next rounds of clutches). These are large, sonoran birds from my wild-caught hen, Dixie and Walker, a Mancini-line male. They come out of the chamber weighing between 800g. - 840g. These birds always play well with others. Big males are incredibly versatile; capable of everything from car-hawking grackles to tussling with jacks. My birds are chamber raised in seclusion with their family groups - they have no human food associations or food begging behaviors. They are yours to ruin - trained properly, they will never become screamers. All my birds come geared up and ready to sit the fist upon receipt. Photos are of the actual birds available. $650 per bird; health certificate, crate and shipping additional (if needed). PM or e-mail at: mike.bostic@yahoo.com.

redbird1
06-18-2015, 09:45 AM
These birds are all reserved now. More eggs hatching; deposits being taken - new advertisement when non-reserved birds from these clutches are sexed and available.