View Full Version : 2015 Gos for sale

royale26
08-18-2015, 12:56 PM
Circumstances dictate that I sell the male NA x Finn parent reared gos that I held back for myself. He has been out of the chamber for about a month and was raised with his mother and two siblings to 57 days. He is feather perfect (except for slightly dropped allulas), tail mount has been installed, and he has received his West Nile vaccinations.

He doesn't make any vocalizations, with the exception of when he sees his mother while he weathers. I had him taking bagged pheasants in the yard this past week alternating with some lure work while my two dogs and some friends were present. He has eaten bareheaded at several gatherings of people and hoods beautifully. Presently, his responsive weight is roughly 25 oz.

It really upsets me that I have to sell him after all the time I have invested training thus far. I'm not interested in shipping and am located in central PA, but I will be making a trip to Maine the first week of September if that works for anyone up north. PM if interested

Chris L.
08-18-2015, 02:04 PM
I am sorry to hear that Seth, It sounds like you have done all the hard work.

I wish you were closer I would be all over this guy.

royale26
08-18-2015, 02:27 PM
Nothing bad has happened thankfully; I just have too many irons in the fire. Tough to admit that fact sometimes.