PDA

View Full Version : Chris L made me do it!

Loopi1
04-21-2008, 09:45 PM
Hello to everyone paying attention. My name is Chip. Like Jason Hausman, who is a great friend of mine, I am a NC boy born and raised. I am kinda being forced to be on here because Chris L. is one of my best friends and he said I had to. I have actually been on the site checking things out for a while and have just figured out how to manipulate this thing. I am a friend of Chris' after all so I hope no one expected anything less. I currently fly a hen RT and a Tiercel HH who I have had for about four years. Just an old dirt hawker!!! Look forward to chatting with you guys!

Bodarc
04-21-2008, 09:50 PM
(welc) Chip

Flatwater Falconer
04-21-2008, 09:59 PM
Hi Chip.

I'm paying attention. :D Welcome.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh81/davenport88/DSCN0007-1.jpg

Loopi1
04-21-2008, 10:00 PM
Forgot to say hi to my friend Jen> let me know if you ever want to hang out with with a real falconer and head my way. Don't forget the high heels!!!LOL

Chris L.
04-21-2008, 10:09 PM
Oh good god... what has happened to NAFEX. Loopinator finally made it on beeermooon. I was wondering how long it was going to take you to learn how to use that mouse.

My brotha, it good to have you on here. If anyone wants to know about car hawking he is a great resource. Where ever Chip is you can bet his harris is riding shotgun.

... when ever chip is around, don't smile.. he likes puuuurtty teeth :D... ( cue banjo)..

you all have been warned!!!

FredFogg
04-21-2008, 10:43 PM
Hey Chip, great to see you this past Saturday and great to have you on here! It is a great place to talk about our crazy life styles (falconry is a life style, isn't it LOL). You need to post a link to a website about the equipment you are selling, if you have a website. Folks are always looking for a good deal. I bought several things off Chris, way back when he was selling the stuff, so I can vouch it is quality stuff at a good price. Again, good to have you on here and you will soon find out, these folks want to see pictures. LOL

laj
04-21-2008, 11:06 PM
Hi Chip, another Guild member here and welcome to the forum.

jhausman
04-21-2008, 11:34 PM
Sorry Chris,

I am leaving the forum. It is suddenly run amuck with red neck dirt/car hawkers. I have my limits dude. Chip Gentry is pretty much it!

No... in all seriousness. Chip is the shiznit! Love ya brother. Welcome!

Good to finally have another SKULL on here!

J.

jfneumann57
04-21-2008, 11:55 PM
Jason that' reminds me I wanted you to e-mail me a copy of your handout from saturday.

jhausman
04-22-2008, 12:16 AM
Jason that' reminds me I wanted you to e-mail me a copy of your handout from saturday.

Certainly. On it's way.

J.

jfneumann57
04-22-2008, 05:59 AM
Thanks Jason.

Lee Slikkers
04-22-2008, 07:18 AM
Welcome~

everetkhorton
04-22-2008, 08:36 PM
(welc) Chip

RTJim
04-22-2008, 10:03 PM
(welc) Chip...........greetings from PA....jm

NCFalconer
04-22-2008, 11:15 PM
Loopi,

Welcome aboard. Great to see you last weekend. We look forward to some good hawkin' stories in the fall.

Lilroof
04-23-2008, 01:38 PM
Hey Loopi!

Finally, someone who can tell Chris and Jason they aren't as cool as they think they are (just kidding...I love you both)

I usually save the heeled night hawking adventures to my nights with the old man (you know how freaky he is).

We can't wait to see you in a few weeks...maybe this time chris won't drink so much saki...

Chris L.
04-23-2008, 10:02 PM
I usually save the heeled night hawking adventures to my nights with the old man (you know how freaky he is).

amennn... someone has to be a freak ..

We can't wait to see you in a few weeks...maybe this time chris won't drink so much saki...

ohhhhh Saki... Its so hard to say no to it. Ok I wont drink as much next time... Yeah right, bring it on!!!beeer

jhausman
04-23-2008, 10:21 PM
Hey Loopi!

Finally, someone who can tell Chris and Jason they aren't as cool as they think they are (just kidding...I love you both)

Ummm... now my dearest high heeled beauty! You KNOW I am as cool as I think I am! And as for Sake (not Saki... I know... it is often spelled that way by some) it is the drink of the god's - drink up dreamers... we are running dry! www.hotsake.tv

;-)

J.

Loopi1
04-25-2008, 12:34 AM
No such thing as too much saki my brothers, and my high heeled sister!!!
Can't wait to get down and hang out a few days. The molt is on so may not be so much night hawking but plenty of saki and heels!

Chris L.
04-25-2008, 08:48 AM
No such thing as too much saki my brothers, and my high heeled sister!!!
Can't wait to get down and hang out a few days. The molt is on so may not be so much night hawking but plenty of saki and heels!
Chip any time you want my friend.. we have plenty of room. Good to hear the molt is on.. that means we can now turn out some of those giant hoods ;).. bring your A$$ on down !!!

defiantly looking forward to it.

Ted Bell
04-29-2008, 01:47 PM
Helllllloooooo Loopi! Guess who just showed up! It was good to see you on Saturday.

Now I'm off to go mucking about in the other sections of this forum and see what I can find...

-Ted

NCFalconer
05-01-2008, 10:01 PM
C'mon, Chris. Now you're stooping to an all-time low in your acceptance of people on this forum. Lawyers? What's next, politicians?

D

Helllllloooooo Loopi! Guess who just showed up! It was good to see you on Saturday.

Now I'm off to go mucking about in the other sections of this forum and see what I can find...

-Ted

Loopi1
05-01-2008, 10:51 PM
What the!!? Ted, my SKULL brother, how the hell are ya? It was great seeing you Sat. also. Hate it had to be at a funeral, but you know, whatever!

jhausman
05-02-2008, 12:14 AM
What the!!? Ted, my SKULL brother, how the hell are ya? It was great seeing you Sat. also. Hate it had to be at a funeral, but you know, whatever!

That's cold. REAL cold! Didn't that Wallace boy just get married?

The imfamous Ted Bell eh??! More SKULLS on here by the minute! Bravo!

Jason

Ted Bell
05-02-2008, 09:15 AM
The imfamous Ted Bell eh??!
Jason

Now them's fightin' words. C'mon, put 'em up...boxingg

<Grin> Glad to be here guys. Speaking of the Skulls, who's getting slack on updating the website?

-Ted

jhausman
05-02-2008, 12:22 PM

<Grin> Glad to be here guys. Speaking of the Skulls, who's getting slack on updating the website?

-Ted

I am building a new one. It will be at www.skullsfalconry.com but not there yet! - bigger stronger faster!:Drockon

NCFalconer
05-03-2008, 01:30 AM

-Ted

OK, the rest of you can go hawkin' with the lawyer, and maybe not even give it a second thought.

BUT I ain't goin' ANYWHERE with him on ANYONE"s land without a written, signed, up-to-date, legal, binding contract which gives us permission in advance AND which forbids the presence of any and all pugnacious belligerent fauxfalconers.

;)

Chris L.
05-03-2008, 06:26 AM
C'mon, Chris. Now you're stooping to an all-time low in your acceptance of people on this forum. Lawyers? What's next, politicians?

D

D,
I know, Great another lawyer. NAFEX is falling apart. frus

Ted Welcome, I have heard great things about you. I heard your moving back to NC? I look forward to meeting you soon. I will be hanging out in those neck of the woods a ton this year.

FredFogg
05-03-2008, 06:49 AM
D,
I know, Great another lawyer. NAFEX is falling apart. frus

Ted Welcome, I have heard great things about you. I heard your moving back to NC? I look forward to meeting you soon. I will be hanging out in those neck of the woods a ton this year.

Hey Ted, you moving back to NC? I won a hood at one of the NCFG picnic auctions that you were supposed to make for me! You moved away! See what happens when you move back, folks start wanting things! LOL toungeout Welcome back!

Ted Bell
05-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Hey Ted, you moving back to NC? I won a hood at one of the NCFG picnic auctions that you were supposed to make for me! You moved away! See what happens when you move back, folks start wanting things! LOL toungeout Welcome back!

I remember that! Sorry if I was the one that dropped the ball on that (and I'm sure it was me.) Somehow in my move to Alabama I lost all of my patterns, but when I get back up to NC this fall I plan on getting back into the hood making and will get in touch with you to get you one. Actually, let me just send you a couple of the ones I have left over and you can just make sure you trap a bird that fits one. ;)

-Ted

Jenifre
05-04-2008, 09:11 PM
It's like a NC reunion on here. Can I just say how absolutely confused this Jen got about the heels remark. (I thought all those internet sites were removed!) MY wheels were turnin to say the least.

Well Chip, it is nice to see you around here. I am sorry I am so out of the loop..but who died that you were all together at a funeral?

And Ted..do you still have that male Barred Owl you were messing with years ago?

FredFogg
05-04-2008, 09:25 PM
I remember that! Sorry if I was the one that dropped the ball on that (and I'm sure it was me.) Somehow in my move to Alabama I lost all of my patterns, but when I get back up to NC this fall I plan on getting back into the hood making and will get in touch with you to get you one. Actually, let me just send you a couple of the ones I have left over and you can just make sure you trap a bird that fits one. ;)

-Ted

Actually, I was just kidding! The whole donation thing was to benefit the Guild, so no biggie on not actually getting the hood. I knew you had moved and figured it got lost in the move. Now if I find a shapie nest and pull one, you are more than welcome to make me a hood for it. So don't worry too much about making one, as finding a sharpie nest around here is about as easy as getting my coops to not try and eat my face. :eek:

Lee Slikkers
05-05-2008, 07:32 AM
Actually as finding a sharpie nest around here is about as easy as getting my coops to not try and eat my face. :eek:

yeah, but one is SOOO much more fun to hear the stories about...LOL

:D

jhausman
05-05-2008, 09:44 AM
It's like a NC reunion on here. Can I just say how absolutely confused this Jen got about the heels remark. (I thought all those internet sites were removed!) MY wheels were turnin to say the least.

Well Chip, it is nice to see you around here. I am sorry I am so out of the loop..but who died that you were all together at a funeral?

And Ted..do you still have that male Barred Owl you were messing with years ago?

Jenifre,

The heels thing is Chip picking on Chris L's lovely Jen. The "Funeral" was Bill Wallace's sons WEDDING! Leave it to Chip to confuse everyone!

Jason

Ted Bell
05-05-2008, 11:46 AM
Jenifre -
I think you're referring to my male Great Horned owl. Yep - I still have him. We go for frequent walks through the woods and fields, and about six times a year he actually chases the game we kick up. ;) Not the best falconry bird from a head-count perspective, but amazing to watch- quiet and fast. I've got a deposit in for a Harris so I can get back to actually catching stuff.

Frederick -
I know you're just kidding on the hood, but I still owe you one, and will get one to you this fall.

-Ted

Lee Slikkers
05-05-2008, 12:38 PM
I think you're referring to my male Great Horned owl. Yep - I still have him. We go for frequent walks through the woods and fields, and about six times a year he actually chases the game we kick up. ;) Not the best falconry bird from a head-count perspective, but amazing to watch- quiet and fast. I've got a deposit in for a Harris so I can get back to actually catching stuff.

-Ted

It is a real rarity to run across falconers who actually still hunt and keep their GHO after a year or two (likely due to low head count, etc.) so it is a real treat to hear of someone who has hung onto and still interacts with their owl.

I'd love to hear a tale or two or even see a pic or two sometime when the dust settles on your end. Btw, welcome aboard NAFEX

FredFogg
05-10-2008, 01:41 AM
yeah, but one is SOOO much more fun to hear the stories about...LOL

:D

Which? Finding the sharpie nest or the coops eating my face? LOL toungeout

Lee Slikkers
05-12-2008, 07:50 AM
Which? Finding the sharpie nest or the coops eating my face? LOL toungeout

LOL, I think that's an easy one to figure out...we're ALL about the humor and entertainment on here bud you know that! clapp

Rocky Lanier
05-19-2008, 10:19 PM
ah Chip, the last time I saw you, you slid your chair a little close to mine and asked if I wanted to go into the woodscrazyy(salisbury)

jhausman
05-20-2008, 10:38 AM
ah Chip, the last time I saw you, you slid your chair a little close to mine and asked if I wanted to go into the woodscrazyy(salisbury)

Don't start thinking you are special Rocky. He does that with all the boyz. :eek:

Rocky Lanier
05-20-2008, 04:03 PM
thanks for the heads up J, I guess I can quit the banjo lessons

Lee Slikkers
05-21-2008, 06:51 AM
thanks for the heads up J, I guess I can quit the banjo lessons

well, I wouldn't quit just yet...around here ya never know when it might be needed :D

Although the sound of a "squealin' pig" is probably easier to learn than a nice rift on a banjo...:eek:

jhausman
05-21-2008, 09:38 AM
well, I wouldn't quit just yet...around here ya never know when it might be needed :D

Although the sound of a "squealin' pig" is probably easier to learn than a nice rift on a banjo...:eek:

Lee, you are absolutely right! Chip actually prefers the sound of a squealing pig to a banjo!

LOL

Jason