PDA

View Full Version : hello

saltriver
04-23-2008, 10:20 PM
Well since kathy introduced herself i guess i can to! Transplant from colorado to NE Missouri, setting up a training kennel and aching to get a bird again!

Bryant Tarr
04-23-2008, 11:31 PM
Hey Justin! Did you call me the other day? Get my email? (welc)

jarent
04-24-2008, 05:40 AM
Howdy Justin, I work road construction for the summer months and with be driving past saterday. are you interested in boarding / training of my 3 yearold female gwp that is finished. she needs some birds and reminders. once in a while. I will be doing some bridge around KC this year and that sound nice and close. what kind of money do you need? john

Chris L.
04-24-2008, 05:42 AM
Justin,
Welcome. It is good to have you both on here. I was looking at your web site and it looks great. How long have you guys been training dogs?

Good luck getting your birds. If you need anything dont hesitate to ask?

Bodarc
04-24-2008, 05:56 AM
Hey Justin

There's nothing I like better than watching a good bird dog work. A thread and some pics on one of your pups development sure would be interesting reading if you can find the time. Are there plenty of wild birds there or do you raise your own or buy them?

Welcome to the group and I wish you much success in your new kennel.

KidK
04-24-2008, 04:23 PM
Hey Brother!

Glad you made the leap and introduced yourself. Got your PM and I am working on that as we speak.(welc)

The website is looking good dude!

FYI, no telling stories about me or I will post some pictures of you drunk in the Bison Bar in SD! HA! toungeout

Later dude!

chamokane
04-24-2008, 04:58 PM
(welc)

saltriver
04-24-2008, 09:24 PM
Bryant, that was me, read your e-mail, sorry on the late response!

John, just got off of the phone with you, thank you for the call!

Chris, around 8 years, started out in field trials, then focused more on hunt test dogs and now mostly gundogs.

Johnny, there are a few wild birds around but i usually use captive birds that i can shoot all year long (when i can get them, they are scarce this time of year!). as far as a thread, i have 2 young dogs that are about 3/4 of the way done right now. when we finish them up we might be able to post some pics. We probably will not get any pups for a while till we sell a dog or 2, i don't breed and sell pups but i like to have a finished dog or 2 around for sale.

Kory, the only stories i would tell are the good ones!

J