PDA

View Full Version : HI from New Hamshire, USA

HAWKNH
06-08-2008, 07:59 AM
Just wanted to say HI. I live in New Hamshire. Let me know if any of you are in the area. I am a pre-apprentice and am looking to find others in the area. I would be glad for any help.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Wayne

Bodarc
06-08-2008, 10:41 AM
Hi Wayne

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it and learn a lot here. I live in Mississippi; it might be a little far for us to meet up every weekend for some hunting. LOL

beldinrt
06-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Hi Wayne,

Welcome to the site. I am from NY State so I can not help you out too much but I am in your area sometimes. My inlaws live on Paugus Bay so I am familar with the area. It is a great place to live. Good luck in your start in Falconry. If you have any questions just ask the forum or you can PM me.

everetkhorton
06-10-2008, 04:50 PM
(welc) Wayne. Have fun and read a lot of the old post, they make for interesting reading and cost very little <G>

KidK
06-10-2008, 08:55 PM
(welc)

Hi Wayne.

I did some searching and didn't turn up much on NH Falconry. Seems that there is a falconry school there (blah!) but other than that, not much I could find.

I will keep searching and try to find some starter information for you.

Mean while, enjoy NAFEX. It is a great site with lots of good information.

I also highly recommend the following website for some well organized information right up a pre-apprentices alley: http://www.themodernapprentice.com/

Keep in touch!

Bryant Tarr
06-11-2008, 12:10 PM
Hi Wayne,

Where in NH are you? I'm in southern Maine...not impossible to think we might connect sometime. This forum can be very helpful to you.

(welc)

HAWKNH
06-12-2008, 07:19 PM
Thanks for the welcome to those of you who are in the area I live in Laconia, NH. I also have been searching the web for more info on others in NH. not much luck so far.:( I will be going to get some books this week I have a long list to chose from.:D Again thanks to all who replied.

HAWKNH
06-18-2008, 07:03 AM
ANY OTHERS IN THE NH,ME,VT AREA. I KNOW OF THE SCHOOLS IN NH AND VT BUT HAVE NOT FOUND ANY CLUBS OTHER THAN THE ONE LISTED IN ME.

HEY BRYANT TARR IS THERE A WEB SITE FOR THE CLUB IN ME. I HAVE LOOKED BUT CAN'T FIND ONE.helpp

STILL READING THE SITE AND LEARNING. :D

Bryant Tarr
06-18-2008, 10:38 AM
No website for the Maine club.

jboro
04-07-2009, 11:26 AM
Hi Wayne,

I realize this is an older post, but just wondering how you are doing? I'm down at the southern end of the state. There are a few of us down here send me a pm sometime maybe we can get together.

Jacob

thunderheartiii
04-12-2009, 01:59 PM
(welc)

HAWKNH
06-06-2009, 10:29 AM
Thanks all. I am still around. Just found myself a little frustrated while looking for others in my area. Thanks for the shout out by jboro it helped me alot. Let me know that there are others around the state. Hoping to meet up with some folks soon.

Raggedmtfalconer
09-29-2009, 03:56 PM
Hi Wayne, just joined the forum and see you are right up the street in Laconia! I'm a second year General and live in New Durham about 25 miles south of you! I am a member of the New Hampshire Falconers Assoc and would be glad to answer any of your questions! Drop me a note if you would like at my E-mail! Hope to hear from you as we are always looking for new members into the sport!

Michael in NH

Bryant Tarr
09-29-2009, 04:28 PM
ANY OTHERS IN THE NH,ME,VT AREA. I KNOW OF THE SCHOOLS IN NH AND VT BUT HAVE NOT FOUND ANY CLUBS OTHER THAN THE ONE LISTED IN ME.

HEY BRYANT TARR IS THERE A WEB SITE FOR THE CLUB IN ME. I HAVE LOOKED BUT CAN'T FIND ONE.helpp

STILL READING THE SITE AND LEARNING. :D

No, there is no web site and I am not a member. --oops! This is old news, sorry. Just noticed the date. Saw my name and answered.

vtman
10-02-2009, 09:22 PM
Hey you guys. Whats your bag? I'm feelin a little
squirrelly with so few of us. I'd give my nut to go duckin with either a gos or falcon in Salsbury Good Luck!

As the falcon her bells.