PDA

View Full Version : Hello from OK.

hawker08
06-10-2008, 02:00 PM
I wanted to introduce myself on this forum. My name is Eric Pribil I am a general falconer from Oklahoma. I have flown a RT and a harris but I have really had a blast flying kestrels the last two seasons. I look forward to the discussions on this forum.

Best Regards

Eric Pribil

Lee Slikkers
06-10-2008, 02:07 PM
Welcome Eric,

There are a ton of great folk's here and even a few that speak very highly of the "mighty" Kestrel so you'll be in good company.

We're all suckers for pics or stories so let em rip when you can...

I assume you are flying a Kestrel right now?

idbirdman
06-10-2008, 02:15 PM
Hello Eric,
You will like it here. Welcome.
Stephen

hawkstir
06-10-2008, 02:20 PM
(welc)

Got any good stories to tell?

tacatanach
06-10-2008, 02:35 PM
Hey Eric, long time not talk:D.

Lee is right, there are quite a few kestrel flyers on here so you'll be in good company.

GyrXPeals
06-10-2008, 02:45 PM
Eric, how ya doin buddy? Great to see you here, and it was good to see you at the picnic this past weekend. I hope you enjoy it here.
Best Regards,
Jeff Byrum

Lee Slikkers
06-10-2008, 02:47 PM
Eric, how ya doin buddy? Great to see you here, and it was good to see you at the picnic this past weekend. I hope you enjoy it here.
Best Regards,
Jeff Byrum

Never mind Eric, I see you know this rascal so you already know one of the best AK hawkers around! clapp

hawker08
06-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Jeff it's good to hear from you. It was good to see you last weekend. I will agree with you Lee, Jeff really knows his stuff. He helped me alot when I was getting my k-bird started.

chris kimble
06-10-2008, 03:52 PM
Welcome aboard Eric!

GyrXPeals
06-10-2008, 04:04 PM
Jeff it's good to hear from you. It was good to see you last weekend. I will agree with you Lee, Jeff really knows his stuff. He helped me alot when I was getting my k-bird started.

Hehe, you didn't need much help Eric. Lee, Eric is the guy who took a RT out for it's first hunt at the OFA meet and killed a jack on his first slip. Outstanding stuff.
If young men like Eric are the future of falconry in this country then falconry has a very bright future indeed.
Jeff

everetkhorton
06-10-2008, 04:47 PM
(welc) Eric, have fun and post often.

KidK
06-10-2008, 08:42 PM
(welc)

Hi Eric,

Welcome to NAFEX! Glad to have another game hawker on board. Looking forward to your contributions!

Best Regards,

kimmerar
06-10-2008, 11:38 PM
Hi Eric and (welc) aboard. Can't wait to hear stories from another ak flier. We love pictures too!! So don't be bashful on sharing pics.

I had a blast with my kbird in OK last year. I lost my logs due to not backing up my files (just upgraded to general) but I think we took 4 or 5 while there. No - it had to be more because we took two on the way home???? Oh - and we had a pigeon slip on the ground (first and only) and she tried but couldn't hold on. Can't wait for the holidays next year to visit relatives again.

She did take a lark while we were there. That was different. First time for that.

Again - welcome and post often

anasari
06-11-2008, 12:46 AM
From one Oklahoman to another , Welcome & "How the Hell are Ya!(welc)