PDA

View Full Version : Spammer

Steve Jones
12-09-2019, 02:31 PM
I got the attached PM. I tried to PM several moderators but they all have full mailboxes. Figured maybe it would get noticed here. Also, moderators please clear out your mailboxes.

I want to know if i can trust you with investment of 4.5million Euro. Euro and to invest in your business Contact my private mail below for security reason (indristephanie5@gmail.com).I work in Gold and mining company of Gambia president i

Regards
Princess Indri Stephanie

rkumetz
12-09-2019, 02:48 PM
I just noticed that it was a PM - My bad. There is a similar ! triangle at the bottom of incoming PM's too.

I got the attached PM. I tried to PM several moderators but they all have full mailboxes. Figured maybe it would get noticed here. Also, moderators please clear out your mailboxes.

At the bottom of the window that the post is in there is a triangle with a ! in it on the left side. You click that to report stuff like this. Not sure who gets those messages. Maybe clicking on it sends high voltage to the keyboard of the person who posted the message. I like to imagine that when I "report" posts.

On a related topic, will the price of AFM be going down significantly now that you have experienced this financial windfall? :)

JRedig
12-09-2019, 03:14 PM
I'll take care of it, sorry about the inbox. THey have a limit of 50 messages on the new forum and i know i have over 300 messages and they need to be retained for many reasons. Can't change that one. Weird deal with the hosting switch.

Ian_Gregg
12-09-2019, 09:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QdPW8JrYzQ

Perfect situation for a little fun hehe

xjturnerx
12-15-2019, 04:52 PM
Just think how nice the magic one would be if you took the money Steve

xjturnerx
12-16-2019, 12:04 AM
*** Just think how nice the magazine would be if you took the money Steve. Each issue could include a gps system.

first post above got weird. It posted before I finished then wouldn’t let me edit.

rkumetz
12-16-2019, 10:13 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QdPW8JrYzQ

Perfect situation for a little fun hehe

You are now liable for the cost of repairing my keyboard which did not endure the coffee that I spit into it very well........... toungeout

That was incredibly funny.

Ian_Gregg
12-17-2019, 11:56 PM
You are now liable for the cost of repairing my keyboard which did not endure the coffee that I spit into it very well........... toungeout

That was incredibly funny.

With all this gold on the way, I should have no problem getting you new keyboard haha