PDA

View Full Version : ePermit Email?

FredFogg
02-19-2021, 07:10 PM
I saw on Facebook where others received an email from the USFWS in error and I then received another email explaining the accidental emails being sent out. In this email they explained about a new ePermits system that they were about to roll out. I went to their link and it won’t allow me to use my falconry user name or email address to log in. Does anyone know if this is a totally different system from the old ePermits we are using to file our 3-186A’s or has any more info in it besides the vague email they sent us?

jdrmd
02-19-2021, 07:46 PM
Fred,
I haven't heard to seen anything about this. But it's good to have the #1 poster on NAFEX back and posting!!!!!

Jersey Blue
02-19-2021, 10:30 PM
I have received them as well. The new system appears to be for other FWS permit holder such as interstate commerce of wildlife and etc.

Hawkmom
02-20-2021, 06:03 PM
Epermit? It's about time. I hold 5 state and USFWS permits. Falconry (state) Abatement, Falconry School, Propagation, Migratory bird education. I've been waiting for MONTHS and at times 2 years for my renewals. I sent everything in within the time frame, with return receipt, certified mail. Yet, nothing from USFWS, except the un-signed return receipt card coming back in the mail.

Hawkmom
02-20-2021, 06:04 PM
https://www.fws.gov/news/ShowNews.cfm?ref=service-launches-new-electronic-permitting-system-to-streamline-and-&_ID=36794

ddcast1234
02-20-2021, 06:06 PM
this is the link that works for me..
Division of Migratory Birds/Falconry Application - Log in (https://epermits.fws.gov/falcp/falcSI)

absolutely the worst website ever! I have to read the directions everytime

460shooter
02-21-2021, 10:48 AM
Epermit? It's about time. I hold 5 state and USFWS permits. Falconry (state) Abatement, Falconry School, Propagation, Migratory bird education. I've been waiting for MONTHS and at times 2 years for my renewals. I sent everything in within the time frame, with return receipt, certified mail. Yet, nothing from USFWS, except the un-signed return receipt card coming back in the mail.

I'm an electrician with my own business. This is par for the course for ANY electrical job I have ever done for ANY form of government, state or federal. Those people don't wear a watch, nor do they have a calendar. They get charged accordingly also.