PDA

View Full Version : new method of restraint

scott h
03-29-2007, 08:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX519bieC2s&mode=related&search=

I wonder if any one has tried this instead of hooding [smilie=eusa_doh.gif]

`Chris L.
03-29-2007, 08:50 AM
Scott, that dude could run. I was waiting for that bird to get a hold of one of his hands [smilie=eusa_pray.gif] d

falconer_39
03-29-2007, 10:54 PM
hey guys
boy he sure was gettin it
he surer ran that buzzar down
you think we can get him to run rabbit and tree LOL
just joking

everetkhorton
03-29-2007, 11:36 PM
Dave:
Over 30 years ago I heard you could catch a Turkey V. on a foggie day by running them down if they were on the ground.. Now I would catch them by laying on the ground and just waiting. [smilie=bs.gif]

falconer_39
03-30-2007, 05:26 PM
hey ev
about 30 year ago I caught a turkey female after a heavy rain storm
but now I want on them in the grocery store LOL

03-31-2007, 12:57 PM
I was waiting on him to get thrown up on. Its the natural defence of a vulture .

falconer_39
04-01-2007, 01:33 PM
hey stewbutter
I had a great uncle that cought a buzzard when he was a young lad
that darn bird clawed him up real bad he stayed sick for a long time and they finaly (spelling) had to take his arm off he got gangreen (spilling)
back in the late 30's in the back woods of Ga on the tobbaca farms help was hard to find and close doc even harder

`Chris L.
04-01-2007, 01:50 PM
hey stewbutter
I had a great uncle that cought a buzzard when he was a young lad
that darn bird clawed him up real bad he stayed sick for a long time and they finaly (spelling) had to take his arm off he got gangreen (spilling)
back in the late 30's in the back woods of Ga on the tobbaca farms help was hard to find and close doc even harder

[smilie=icon_hang.gif]

everetkhorton
04-01-2007, 03:38 PM
People, do not fool around when you get a cat scratch, they are nothing to fool with. If you bird get scratched by a cat start treating him/her right away. Your bird can be dead [smilie=icon_hang.gif] with in hours. Like the T.V. that Dave was talking about but it only take hours.

04-01-2007, 03:53 PM
a few years back I was working around the house and bumped my arm on the brick. It just barely made blood. a few days later my elbow started to swell a couple days later the swelling went half way down my fore are a couple days later it was almost to my wrist and decide to go to the Dr. He told me it was going to take a $200 shot and some antibiotics for me to keep my arm. I couldn't believe it. The needle was bout 4 inches long and what was in it about the same thickness ass cold maple syrup. [smilie=yikes.gif]

falconer_39
04-01-2007, 06:57 PM
yea
I hate needle to mostly big one
stewbutter what did the doc say it was
was it a tetnis shot ????
I had a hawk grab me in the face and her back talon got me in the eye and tore the vain in my eye he gave a tetnis shot and it was real thick and hurt like all get out
he said the nurse would be in to give me the shot in the hip and I was thinking boy I have to show my rear to a nurse and I was hoping she was a pretty one when the door opened it was a dude I told him to give it to me in the arm and that would be fine boy was that a big mistake after he gave it to me I have desided male or female if the doc said the hip I will gladly bare it [smilie=BangHead.gif]

04-01-2007, 07:04 PM
It was some high octian anti boitic. I had a staff infection.

sevristh
04-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Yeah, staff infections can be extremely serious. The flesh eating virus as far as I know is akin to a staff infection, and can be contracted in the same way. My aunt was in her early forties and became ill one Sunday night and was in a coma the next morning and passed away two weeks later due to the flesh eating virus. Nasty nasty stuff. That's why we should give ourselves the same courtesy as we do our birds/dogs... If something's out of the ordinary, GO TO THE DOC!

04-01-2007, 08:30 PM
My cousin had the flesh eating virus about ten years ago and he was only the 3rd person in OK. to survive it at that time.

goshawks00
04-06-2007, 08:32 PM
A few years ago a good friend of mine stepped on a bunch of glass while going bare foot in a parking lot. He got some kind of desease and after being in the hospital for almost six months they ended up having to cut both legs off just below the knees. Infection is nothing to mess with...

Anyway he took the grocery store to court for damages caused to him--- but the judge after hearing the evidence threw it out of court citing it was a poor case and he didn't have a leg to stand on. [smilie=bs.gif]

Barry

Pheasantplucker
04-24-2007, 11:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX519bieC2s&mode=related&search=

I wonder if any one has tried this instead of hooding [smilie=eusa_doh.gif]

Ha i think he's got a bit of Saluki in him! [smilie=icon_thumright.gif] ,i wouldnt want to be bitten by that Lappet Face vulture! [smilie=icon_hang.gif]

PP....