PDA

View Full Version : Get your NAFEX gear!

Chris L.
11-03-2008, 01:45 PM
NAFEX.net Falconry Forum T-Shirts, Hats, and Decals are now Available for purchase!!!

All of the NAFEX.net gear is of high quality and you will not be disappointed. Show some NAFEX pride and order one today!!!

You can purchase your NAFEX.net gear by clicking the "NAFEX gear" tab on the tool bar Or Click Here (http://www.nafex.net/cartplog.php)

Shipping is included in the price.

Thank you,

Chris L

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/schaub_2006/image_zpsf8dc2697.jpg

Agapeace
12-31-2008, 02:54 PM
Chris, My name is Tim. I posted on the intro forum and somone replied to say hello and mentioned that NAFEX.NET patches would be a good idea. Are those in the plans, available.

Chris L.
12-31-2008, 08:24 PM
Tim,
I have not thought about them.. but i think its a great idea. I will see if Ben the guy who does the t-shirts can make some.

Welcome to NAFEEX. I hope you enjoy the site and thank you for the input

Agapeace
01-01-2009, 01:49 AM
This is a great source for us new folks. It helps get a fix when you cant be involved at any other level. I stomped around on the international site for a while and lived vicariously through several folks there who posted what seemed like every move they made when it came to falconry. I am happy to have a more local group to draw from. It seems like there is some differences between our falconry and overseas. By the way the patch thing was not my idea it was user everetkhortons. Link To Post

Happy New Year

hcf
01-27-2009, 05:05 PM
hi guys (well chris )
thankyou for sending out the decals over here . looking good on the landrover.

andy

Chris L.
01-30-2009, 01:09 PM
hi guys (well chris )
thankyou for sending out the decals over here . looking good on the landrover.

andy

andy,
glad they made it over... thanks for sending the pics

hawkstir
12-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Chris
Are there any NAFEX hats available? I don't see them in the gear section.

skooky20
03-15-2010, 06:18 PM
some hats would be great.

Lowachi
03-17-2010, 03:23 AM
some hats would be great.

Like embroidered! Gold on black! " Dah dah I love this site..." on the back

Chris L.
03-17-2010, 09:47 PM
I do have some hats just hadn't put them up. Actually I have to order more. A Few people have contacted me privately and have them. I will get some more embroidered and get them up for everyone to be able to buy.

Just a plug here- I get all of the shirts and hats done by a good friend and member of NAFEX, Ben Gibson (http://www.nafex.net/member.php?u=1014). Please contact him if you guys need anything done. He is very talented and his work is second to none. Thanks again Ben for all you do for NAFEX.

Rich,

yours will be custom for sure ;)

cnoel08
03-25-2010, 12:10 AM
Thanks for the shirt! It got here very quickly and looks/feels great!
And thanks for the autograph too, I think im going to frame it.

Chris L.
03-25-2010, 09:52 AM
Thanks for the shirt! It got here very quickly and looks/feels great!
And thanks for the autograph too, I think im going to frame it.

LOL, Surprised you can read the chicken scratch ;)

Thank you for supporting NAFEX. I am glad you are enjoying the shirt.

Thank you for posting that you received it.

Happy hawking

Chris

cnoel08
03-25-2010, 02:12 PM
LOL, Surprised you can read the chicken scratch ;)

Thank you for supporting NAFEX. I am glad you are enjoying the shirt.

Thank you for posting that you received it.

Happy hawking

Chris

it wasn't that hard to read...
I was wondering if you are a lefty or not?

Chris L.
03-25-2010, 04:30 PM
it wasn't that hard to read...
I was wondering if you are a lefty or not?

I was supposed to be. But my mom decided to rearange my head and make me a righty. I do everything with my left except write and shoot guns

You see the results of her great idea!! frus) At least I can shoot.

FredFogg
03-25-2010, 07:25 PM
I was supposed to be. But my mom decided to rearange my head and make me a righty. I do everything with my left except write and shoot guns

You see the results of her great idea!! frus) At least I can shoot.

Hmmm, now we understand the deep rooted complexity of Chris! LOL toungeout:D

Oh yeah, are you going to list some NAFEX hats on here anytime soon! I figure I better add one to my collection of falconry hats.

Chris L.
03-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Hmmm, now we understand the deep rooted complexity of Chris! LOL toungeout:D

Oh yeah, are you going to list some NAFEX hats on here anytime soon! I figure I better add one to my collection of falconry hats.

She did a number on me for sure ;)

I do have a one hat left, it is white with black embroidered NAFEX. I will be making an order with Ben next week for more black ones.

I will update this thread when the order is complete.

Thank you for all of the interest in the NAFEX hats and shirts. It great to see people wanting to wear it.

dliepe
03-26-2010, 10:52 PM
She did a number on me for sure ;)

I do have a one hat left, it is white with black embroidered NAFEX. I will be making an order with Ben next week for more black ones.

I will update this thread when the order is complete.

Thank you for all of the interest in the NAFEX hats and shirts. It great to see people wanting to wear it.

How about that hat. I'll take it.

Chris L.
03-27-2010, 08:43 AM
How about that hat. I'll take it.

Its yours!!!! I will PM you today with the info.

Thank you!

dliepe
03-27-2010, 03:50 PM
Its yours!!!! I will PM you today with the info.

Thank you!

Thanks Chris

steven444
04-21-2010, 03:11 AM
is there any more tea shirt available ??

Lowachi
12-08-2011, 08:33 PM
is there any more tea shirt available ??

bump!

gemiller
07-08-2013, 06:59 PM
Just ordered a shirt! Looking forward to it!

Chris L.
07-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Thank you for your order. I hope you enjoy the t-shirt. Please let me know what you think of it.

Kindest regards,

wesleyc6
07-08-2013, 08:22 PM
Hey Chris any chance you would make another run of the hoodie sweat shirts if enough people would pre-order with ya?

FredFogg
07-08-2013, 08:33 PM
Hey Chris any chance you would make another run of the hoodie sweat shirts if enough people would pre-order with ya?

I would rather have a sweat shirt with out the hoodie, if you have any of those!

COMEAUX
07-08-2013, 08:45 PM
I would rather have a sweat shirt with out the hoodie, if you have any of those!

thumbsuppbeeer

Chris L.
07-08-2013, 09:22 PM
Hmmm, I may just have to make a special order for the sweat shirts. I only did a limited run of them and gave them out as special gifts for those who went above and beyond for NAFEX.

I have had a lot of requests for them. I will go ahead and do another run. I will do both hoodie and without the hoodie. I am going to revamp all of the NAFEX gear store and all of the merchandise. Give me some time as I will need to order and I will need to update the store look. I will have it before winter for sure.

Thanks for wanting to show some NAFEX pride.. I really appreciate it!

FredFogg
07-08-2013, 09:43 PM
Thanks Chris! A lot of state falconry clubs and even NAFA sell t-shirts but I like to hunt in my falconry shirts so a t-shirt just doesn't get here in the east. You have them made and I will buy some! clapp

Chris L.
07-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Thanks Chris! A lot of state falconry clubs and even NAFA sell t-shirts but I like to hunt in my falconry shirts so a t-shirt just doesn't get here in the east. You have them made and I will buy some! clapp

I know what you mean. My NAFEX hoodie is my go to warm layer. I don't leave home without when I am hunting with my birds

I will update this thread as soon as i get some in

thanks again

Chris

Lowachi
07-08-2013, 10:53 PM
Hmmm, I may just have to make a special order for the sweat shirts. I only did a limited run of them and gave them out as special gifts for those who went above and beyond for NAFEX.

I have had a lot of requests for them. I will go ahead and do another run. I will do both hoodie and without the hoodie. I am going to revamp all of the NAFEX gear store and all of the merchandise. Give me some time as I will need to order and I will need to update the store look. I will have it before winter for sure.

Thanks for wanting to show some NAFEX pride.. I really appreciate it!

I sure like mine. not hardly a pix of me w/o at the yards for years ;)

Chris L.
07-08-2013, 11:00 PM
I sure like mine. not hardly a pix of me w/o at the yards for years ;)

Rich you deserved one for sure my friend!! It always puts a smile on my face to see you in the yard with it on, Thanks you for the support brotha!!

dbleyepatches
07-08-2013, 11:46 PM
Rich you deserved one for sure my friend!! It always puts a smile on my face to see you in the yard with it on, Thanks you for the support brotha!!

I will be ordering one if you get hoodies or long sleeved t-shirts. Printing down the sleeves is awesome. ;)

Chris L.
07-09-2013, 12:28 AM
I will do some long sleeves as well... you thinking "NAFEX" down the sleeve?

Kenny Ellington
07-09-2013, 12:41 AM

That would be sweet!

Lowachi
07-09-2013, 01:04 AM

sure...sounds good. maybe like a tattoo design confuseddon the bicep area

Dirthawking
07-09-2013, 01:47 AM
I need a zip up one! Wear zip up hoodies daily here in the winter. That is as long as you are taking requests! :)

dbleyepatches
07-09-2013, 08:14 AM

If it were me I would do NAFEX.net down the sleeves. Here is a picture of the shirt that we made when I went to patrol camp. We had it printed on one sleeve but you could do both if you wanted. I always liked this part of the design.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i267/dbleyepatches/IMG_7562.jpg (http://s74.photobucket.com/user/dbleyepatches/media/IMG_7562.jpg.html)

skooky20
07-09-2013, 09:41 AM
if you do a run for some big ones i will order a hoodie too

Bryant Tarr
07-09-2013, 11:39 AM
me too!

Venomlust
07-09-2013, 05:20 PM
I need a zip up one! Wear zip up hoodies daily here in the winter. That is as long as you are taking requests! :)

That would be my most desired article, as well.

eminart
07-10-2013, 08:05 AM
NO, not ZIP UP! We need PULLOVER hoodies!

Hey, if we all agreed, it wouldn't be a falconry hoodie. beeer

COMEAUX
07-10-2013, 08:44 AM
NO, not ZIP UP! We need PULLOVER hoodies!

Hey, if we all agreed, it wouldn't be a falconry hoodie. beeer

NO HOODIE! SWEATSHIRTS!!!!!! :D Hoods get in the way...get a hat toungeout

wesleyc6
07-10-2013, 09:26 AM

Some Falconers need to be hooded too! Thanks so much for what you sent me Chris c!!

COMEAUX
07-10-2013, 09:54 AM
Some Falconers need to be hooded too! Thanks so much for what you sent me Chris c!!

Get 2 hats! :D

JRedig
07-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Get 2 hats! :D

Have you considered wearing the hoodie backwards with the hood up? toungeout

COMEAUX
07-10-2013, 10:13 AM
Have you considered wearing the hoodie backwards with the hood up? toungeout

Still be in the way! toungeout

JRedig
07-10-2013, 10:43 AM
Still be in the way! toungeout

Not for us! lol just bustin ya up a bit buddy.

COMEAUX
07-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Not for us! lol just bustin ya up a bit buddy.

:eek: peaceebeeer I figured that Jeff so was I about the hats :D Chris need to get both hood and hoodless! ;)

Breeze
07-10-2013, 03:23 PM
I would love a zip up hoodie and would buy one! Don't want hood - no problem, don't use it. toungeout :D

dbleyepatches
07-10-2013, 06:16 PM

.....says the Texas guy where it is probably 75 and sunny in December!!toungeout

COMEAUX
07-10-2013, 07:19 PM
.....says the Texas guy where it is probably 75 and sunny in December!!toungeout

Yeah it is :D but hard to keep a falcon at hunting weight when it's that hot frus)

Lowachi
07-11-2013, 03:09 AM
Yeah it is :D but hard to keep a falcon at hunting weight when it's that hot frus)
NO, HE AIN'T PRINTIN' NO EMPOROR COONASS SHIRTS!!! , well maybe, now that I brought it up...... should be "Feet in the water, Coonass in the sand" Shrimp Cook Shirts in Alamosaclappclapptoungeout job fer Duffy!!!

COMEAUX
07-11-2013, 08:48 AM
NO, HE AIN'T PRINTIN' NO EMPOROR COONASS SHIRTS!!! , well maybe, now that I brought it up...... should be "Feet in the water, Coonass in the sand" Shrimp Cook Shirts in Alamosaclappclapptoungeout job fer Duffy!!!

Manny is designing some aprons :D

jim backus
07-11-2013, 08:52 AM
zip-up hoodie for me please.
jim

Lowachi
07-11-2013, 11:40 AM
Manny is designing some aprons :D

that should be good...and a special one for Table Dancer too!!! err I mean Heather G. :D

COMEAUX
07-11-2013, 12:40 PM
that should be good...and a special one for Table Dancer too!!! err I mean Heather G. :D

All of the Coon Ass Cook Team from last year gets and apron haill thank you for the help beeer

Chris L.
07-11-2013, 07:21 PM
All of the Coon Ass Cook Team from last year gets and apron haill thank you for the help beeer

SWEEET! I look forward to helping this year if I am welcomed back :D

Heatherg
07-11-2013, 08:21 PM
ya'll are sooooooooo nice!!!! I think if I get a special apron.....then all the boys will have to wear the same kind as well!!!!
Just sayin!!!

COMEAUX
07-11-2013, 10:12 PM
SWEEET! I look forward to helping this year if I am welcomed back :D

Your getting DOUBLE DUTY my friend toungeout Have you made that burner yet?confusedd

COMEAUX
07-11-2013, 10:15 PM
ya'll are sooooooooo nice!!!! I think if I get a special apron.....then all the boys will have to wear the same kind as well!!!!
Just sayin!!!

Heather, ya just have to wait and see :D

Chris L.
07-11-2013, 10:18 PM
Your getting DOUBLE DUTY my friend toungeout Have you made that burner yet?confusedd

I'm down brotha! I'm really looking forward to it! All I have to do is weld it up. My Tig is down so I have to take to a guy here in town to weld the stainless. I will be shipping yours back next week. I will bring it to the coonass for sure!

COMEAUX
07-11-2013, 10:48 PM
I'm down brotha! I'm really looking forward to it! All I have to do is weld it up. My Tig is down so I have to take to a guy here in town to weld the stainless. I will be shipping yours back next week. I will bring it to the coonass for sure!

Chris I'm bringing this one to Alamosa peacee Cook all the shrimp at once just have to figure how much Coon Ass Seasoning to put in for a 100 - 125 pounds of shrimp :D

gemiller
01-17-2016, 05:50 PM
My nafex t-shirt is starting to look a little rough, shop has been down for me for at least a month or so (first time I tried to order a new shirt). Is the shop closed, or...?

Lowachi
01-17-2016, 06:16 PM
yeah, mine too

Richie77
11-13-2016, 06:31 PM
When I try to enter gear area it says I don't have permission to enter area. Is there another link?

gemiller
11-13-2016, 09:32 PM
When I try to enter gear area it says I don't have permission to enter area. Is there another link?

No it hasn't worked for a while, I posted up about it and PM'd admin looking to get a new t-shirt but never got a response. I'm thinking the shop is currently a dead item, but no one has made any public announcement so I could be wrong.