View Full Version : Greetings from Arid-zona

borderhawk
12-04-2008, 10:44 PM
Hi, I live in the southeast part of Arizona. Because of moving so many times after first getting my permits I've been an apprentice for over 4 years now frus but I'm planning on putting in for my upgrade this winter. I flew kestrels in both WA and TX and am training a new small western PFRT trapped Nov 7. She's doing 60ft on the creance like an expert and I'm planning her first freeflight this weekend.
I was sent here by Brandi and can see why, this seems to be a pretty cool place. Looking foreward to the stories and such!

Michelle S.

everetkhorton
12-04-2008, 10:51 PM
Michelle:
(welc) There are a few kbird people on this site. Keep us posted on your new Rt. Please post often and let us know how things are going. Feel free to ask question if you hit any snags along the way. We also like pictures.

raptrlvr
12-05-2008, 12:14 AM
borderhawk, nice to see you made it here. One of these days we will do some hawking together.

outhawkn
12-05-2008, 07:55 AM
(welc)(welc):D

kenbro77
12-05-2008, 02:10 PM
welcome Michelle, glad to see you made over to the forum. good to see you in Amarillo.

snafu918
12-05-2008, 02:51 PM
When you say SE AZ do you live out Near Harry McElroy? I was out there for the AZ club meet 2 years ago in Wilcox and got to see first hand the number of jacks and quail that call that place home.

borderhawk
12-05-2008, 09:40 PM
We also like pictures.

Is that a hint? lol! Thanx!

Michelle S.

borderhawk
12-05-2008, 09:42 PM
borderhawk, nice to see you made it here. One of these days we will do some hawking together.

Ya, I'm still working on that! Just started a new job this week, but still have the weekends off! Put aside a CT field for me!!

Michelle S.

borderhawk
12-05-2008, 09:46 PM
When you say SE AZ do you live out Near Harry McElroy? I was out there for the AZ club meet 2 years ago in Wilcox and got to see first hand the number of jacks and quail that call that place home.

A little over an hour away. Still haven't met him but hope to soon. There are some area's around here where you could literally carhawk quail, and we live back-to-back to BLM land and can often shoot jacks from the porch as they meander through the yard!

Michelle S.

Bryant Tarr
12-05-2008, 10:07 PM
You have no idea how lucky you are! Enjoy it :) And share it here :)

chamokane
12-06-2008, 12:44 AM
(welc)