View Full Version : Greetings from new member

Chester
02-01-2009, 04:35 PM
Hey everybody. Glad to be here and hungry for information.

My name's Mark and I am living in Maryland right now. I have been interested in falconry for about a year and still havent had the resources to start an apprenticeship. I've been out hunting in Tucson, AZ with some very skilled falconers who used a cast of harris hawks at rabbits and jackrabbits and another who used peregrines for ducks. Great fun.

I am interested in using red tailed hawks for squirrels and rabbits in the woods, and possibly getting into ferruginous hawks later once I actually have experience.

So for now Im excited to learn as much as I can and hopefully start making some leather equipment!

bparrott85
02-01-2009, 11:32 PM
(welc) to the forum. These folks on here are full of info and very helpful, me being new myself, I've really enjoyed reading through these threads.

Chris L.
02-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Mark,
Welcome to NAFEX. There is a lot of information with in the forum, please have a look around. Don't hesitate to post. I am sure someone here will be able to help you

again Welcome to NAFEX

everetkhorton
02-02-2009, 09:38 PM
Mark (welc)to the forum. There is a great deal of information for every level of interest on this site. Have fun and enjoy yourself.