PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Hawking Club

Dirthawking
02-10-2009, 01:01 AM
The Colorado Hawking Club will be holding it's annual Spring Banquet on April 18th, 2009, @ Indian Tree Golf Course. Cost is $25.00 per person. We will have a cash bar.

The Schedule of events are as follows:

3:00 Board Meeting
5:30 Cocktails
6:15 Dinner
7:15 President's Report
7:30 Guest Speaker
8:00 Intermission
8:30 Raffle

You must be a current Colorado Hawking Club member to attend the Spring Banquet.

We are currently seeking donations to the cause. Please see letter below for more information.

Thank you!

The Colorado Hawking Club is seeking your support through donations to our fundraiser at our annual Spring Banquet to be held on April 18th, 2009, in Arvada, Colorado.
Proceeds from your generous donations will help in many areas including our Apprentice Workshops, Caretakers of Wild Raptors Program, Comanche Grasslands Bird Surveys, and various Educational Programs. Your contributions will help us continue these great programs and many more in the future.
Falconry as we currently know it is changing, from the re-write of the Federal regulations, to the up coming opening of Colorado's Chapter 6. Your support will help us in our efforts to shape how falconry is practiced in Colorado for future generations
Your donation can come in any form that you think a falconer may enjoy. Every donation counts to the cause. For your generous donation you will receive an acknowledgement of your donation in our quarterly newsletter "The Stoop". With a donation of $50 or more, you will also receive a business cardsize advertisement.
Please mail your donation with your business card or advertisement before April 10th, 2009 to:

Colorado Hawking Club
c/o Mario G. Nickerson
6761 West 67th Circle
Arvada CO, 80003

Please feel free to contact me with any questions and/or comments at the above address or (720) 269-4539 or director@coloradohawkingclub.com.
We thank you in advance for your support!
Respectfully,

Mario G. Nickerson
Director-At-Large
Colorado Hawking Club
www.coloradohawkingclub.com (http://www.coloradohawkingclub.com)

Takasho
02-10-2009, 03:37 PM
Count me in!

Dirthawking
02-10-2009, 07:42 PM
Bringing your new eyess?

Takasho
02-10-2009, 08:58 PM
Ha, I wish. My wife isn't fond of going to falconry events (funny considering she's never been to one...).

Dirthawking
02-10-2009, 10:00 PM
You could always bring the "brancher" with ya! Give mom and baby some bonding time.:D

Dirthawking
02-11-2009, 09:28 PM
Okay, I guess I should have said this sooner. I have already received emails about donations. If you/your state club need a donation request on letter head, please send me an email and I will get one out to you. Thank you to everybody that has contacted me and/or made donations to the cause.

Mario