PDA

View Full Version : Attachments

wyodjm
03-05-2009, 12:59 AM
Under posting rules, it says that I may not post attachments. Does this mean photos?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

DM

FredFogg
03-05-2009, 01:03 AM
Dan, go to this thread, it tells you how to post photo's.

http://www.nafex.net/showthread.php?t=1407

wyodjm
03-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Dan, go to this thread, it tells you how to post photo's.

http://www.nafex.net/showthread.php?t=1407

Thanks Fred. So, I can't take photos from a folder off of my computer and just upload them on here? Is that correct? Even if I resize them so they're small enough? I have a photo fixer on my desktop called Picasa.

I'm not sure if I understand what a separate server is. I don't want to use photo bucket. Am I out of luck then?

Please advise.

Thanks again.

DM

FredFogg
03-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Thanks Fred. So, I can't take photos from a folder off of my computer and just upload them on here? Is that correct? Even if I resize them so they're small enough? I have a photo fixer on my desktop called Picasa.

I'm not sure if I understand what a separate server is. I don't want to use photo bucket. Am I out of luck then?

Please advise.

Thanks again.

DM

Yeah, you can't just upload them from your computer on here. I have a resize tool also (Microsoft), which helps when you load them to photobucket. There are other sites you can load them to like Flickr and Microsoft Live, which now allows you to load photo's. What ever you use, you have to insert the Img Link into your post and the photo shows up. It keeps the owner of NAFEX (Chris) from having to have so much storage space, which is costly. That option on IFF is definately one I like, but even with the pain of having to load them somewhere else and post the link, this site is a million times better than the IFF. Just my humble opinion! LOL

wyodjm
03-05-2009, 10:25 PM
Yeah, you can't just upload them from your computer on here. I have a resize tool also (Microsoft), which helps when you load them to photobucket. There are other sites you can load them to like Flickr and Microsoft Live, which now allows you to load photo's. What ever you use, you have to insert the Img Link into your post and the photo shows up. It keeps the owner of NAFEX (Chris) from having to have so much storage space, which is costly. That option on IFF is definately one I like, but even with the pain of having to load them somewhere else and post the link, this site is a million times better than the IFF. Just my humble opinion! LOL

Understood. Thank you for your time. I appreciate it.

Best,

Dan

FredFogg
03-05-2009, 10:29 PM
Understood. Thank you for your time. I appreciate it.

Best,

Dan

Your welcome! I sit in front of a computer for 12 hours straight, 3 nights a week so I can hawk every day, so I have plenty of night time to help folks and I enjoy it! LOL