PDA

View Full Version : new here

goran
04-28-2007, 05:59 PM
Hi.Nice site.New here and falconer from Ontario.Also, breeder of Jagdterriers.
Goran

Jimmy
04-28-2007, 06:47 PM
Good to have you here, Goran.

kimmerar
04-28-2007, 07:05 PM
Hello Goran

Welcome to the forum. Lots of info here. What birds do you fly? Do you have pics of your dogs? I'm not sure what a jagterrier is. I have never thought about dogs - but been learning alot about it lately due to this site. Very interesting topics on using dogs.

Happy Hawking

`Chris L.
04-28-2007, 09:33 PM
Hi.Nice site.New here and falconer from Ontario.Also, breeder of Jagdterriers.
Goran

Goran,
Great to have you on NAFEX. Wes, a member here has a Jag. That dog is a fire ball.

how long have you been breeding jags? What do you fly?

Again, welcome to NAFEX and please dont hesitate to contact me if you need anything

have a great weekend

wesleyc6
04-28-2007, 10:13 PM
Hey Goran,
For those of you who don't know Goran, you will soon see he is probably one of the most knowledgeable jagd person you will enounter here in NA.

Glad to have you here Goran!

Tiercel78
04-28-2007, 11:12 PM
Welcome Goran!

chamokane
04-29-2007, 05:35 AM
Hi Goran,

I'm glad to see that you signed up here. I hope you enjoy the discussions.

goran
04-29-2007, 04:37 PM
Thanks for your welcome. I am in falconry for only several years here in Canada but I had my first female Gos in Europe when I was 14. We can fly only chamber raised birds (Ontario is only province in Canada with no wild take) and I had HHs, RT, Gos and Gyr/Saker hybrids. Jagdterriers are versatile terriers and I use them for all kind of game. They work very good with my birds but good training is very important because their strong hunting drive.

Hi Goran,

I'm glad to see that you signed up here. I hope you enjoy the discussions.

Lee Slikkers
04-30-2007, 07:20 AM
Welcome Goran, I do feel sorry for you though as I've heard you have to put up with the likes of one Dion Thomson.

[smilie=banana.gif]

Lee