PDA

View Full Version : New to Forum

BobW
05-17-2007, 10:11 PM
Hello everyone. Just joined. I'm a first year general in Lancaster, Pa. That's my DD, RT and I in the photo listed by RTJim in the dog section titled" Drahthaar and success with falconry." I was surprised to stumble on that photo while lurking. Thanks for the kind remarks Jim. Bob W

wesleyc6
05-17-2007, 11:04 PM
Glad to have you here. We have another guy on here that has a DD(just finished VJP) and I had a DD myself that I took through the VJP. Had to sell her due to some heavy personal issues, but am back on the horse now and will be getting another DD very soon. I guess you would know Scott Shirey. He is a falconer/DD guy in PA too.

So what do you hunt mostly? Do you gun hunt over your DD also?

`Chris L.
05-18-2007, 06:29 AM
Hello everyone. Just joined. I'm a first year general in Lancaster, Pa. That's my DD, RT and I in the photo listed by RTJim in the dog section titled" Drahthaar and success with falconry." I was surprised to stumble on that photo while lurking. Thanks for the kind remarks Jim. Bob W

Bob,
great to have you here. It sounds like you guys do some great hawking up in PA. How was this past season for you? Do you have anything up for the molt?

I hope you enjoy the forums and please let us know if you need anthing. Oh yeah, If you want a avatar just send me your favorite picture.. I will make it for you.

again Welcome to NAFEX

everetkhorton
05-18-2007, 08:39 AM
Bob: Welcome to the site. Glad to see falconry is well and going well in PA. Lots of different subject show up from time to time. One of the past President of NAFA is from PA. There use to be quit a few PA falconers attend the NAFA meets. About 20 years ago I visited Hawk Mt. Sure is different. Again Welcome

RTJim
05-26-2007, 01:44 PM
Bob's dog is awsome.....and the best trained!

outhawkn
05-28-2007, 12:58 PM
Welcome to the forum. Have fun.