PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Oklahoma

radioman_cut
05-31-2007, 05:50 PM
Hello from Oklahoma, My name is Randall White I'm originally from Flomaton, Alabama. (Mobile/Pensacola, FL. area) I'm currently 14 years in the Navy. Stationed at Tinker AFB. My sponsor is Chris Kimble. I'll be moving to Jacksonville, NC. for recruiting duty in July. I'll also be looking for a "foster" sponsor in that area due to my transfer. If anyone would consider taking on the resposibility of sponsoring me I would much appreciate it.
Randall

`Chris L.
05-31-2007, 06:02 PM
Randall,
Welcome to NAFEX. Chris mentioned you to me. You have already passed the test right? I recommend go to the NC falconers guild web site. Contact them and let them know your situation (http://www.ncfalconersguild.org/). They are a great group. Don't know how far you are away from SC but you may be able to grab a sponsor from here as well?

Great to have you on the forums. Have you had a chance to fly any birds?

Let us know if you need anything and please don't hesitate to post

I look forward to meeting you soon at one of the NC picnics.

Hello from Oklahoma, My name is Randall White I'm originally from Flomaton, Alabama. (Mobile/Pensacola, FL. area) I'm currently 14 years in the Navy. Stationed at Tinker AFB. My sponsor is Chris Kimble. I'll be moving to Jacksonville, NC. for recruiting duty in July. I'll also be looking for a "foster" sponsor in that area due to my transfer. If anyone would consider taking on the resposibility of sponsoring me I would much appreciate it.
Randall

radioman_cut
05-31-2007, 10:30 PM
Chris,
Yes I have all my permits and did some trapping but didn't get to trap any passage birds before the season ran out. I didn't have a chance or the opportunity to fly any birds yet. Also, I'll plan on being at the first picnic scheduled after I get in the area.
Fly Navy,
Randall

`Chris L.
05-31-2007, 10:40 PM
Chris,
Yes I have all my permits and did some trapping but didn't get to trap any passage birds before the season ran out. I didn't have a chance or the opportunity to fly any birds yet. Also, I'll plan on being at the first picnic scheduled after I get in the area.
Fly Navy,
Randall

Randall, the picnics the guild puts on are great. It will be great for you to meet up with them. Keep us posted on your progress. How far will you be from Columbia?

radioman_cut
06-01-2007, 08:09 AM
I will be over 200 miles away. However, I'll have to go through there to get to my mom's house in Alabama. I'll try to get over that way as well to meet with the members in your area.

`Chris L.
06-01-2007, 08:17 AM
I will be over 200 miles away. However, I'll have to go through there to get to my mom's house in Alabama. I'll try to get over that way as well to meet with the members in your area.

Sounds great. Looking forward to it [smilie=icon_thumright.gif]. Good luck with the move. Keep us posted on your progress. Would enjoy hearing about your first bird.