PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Texas!!..

aplomado_paloma
07-27-2009, 08:25 PM
Im Nathan and I live in texas. I have been interested in falconry for about five years now. My dad said he used to do falconry and gave me one of his books about falconry from Philip Glaeser. After i read that book i started going to the library to look up on whatever books they had on falconry. The only reason why I havent pursued becoming an apprentice yet is because my father is currently attendending collage, so he doesnt have the time to take me to see a couple of people fly their hawks. Well since im 15, in about a month or two im going to go to drivers school so i can get my liscense and then actually get to go hang out with the other falconers.

tony123abc
07-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Nathan, keep at it son. Support you pop and keep reading. When ya can drive, I am sure some folks will get you out there. Welcome. Tony

frootdog
07-28-2009, 01:28 AM
Welcome Nathan. I'm in Saginaw and will be flying my goshawk the rest of the year starting this weekend. If y'all want you are welcome to come out with me this year any time. PM me and I will give you my #.

aplomado_paloma
07-28-2009, 02:02 AM
Welcome Nathan. I'm in Saginaw and will be flying my goshawk the rest of the year starting this weekend. If y'all want you are welcome to come out with me this year any time. PM me and I will give you my #.

Thanks!.. Ill make sure to PM you and go as much as i can. Saginaw is pretty close to where i live.

everetkhorton
07-31-2009, 04:55 AM
(welc) Nathan!