PDA

View Full Version : Picture Gallery or Personal Folders

Lee Slikkers
12-13-2006, 04:34 PM
Is there a way to make a section that could be used to uplaod pics, such as a general picture Gallery or possibly a personal picture folder for those who are registered members?

Just looking to enhance some of the features here...

`Chris L.
12-13-2006, 10:52 PM
Lee,
Great idea. I will be working on a photo gallery for members to be able to post. I thought about individual galleries, but for now I will try to create one forum for them

Chris

Lee Slikkers
12-14-2006, 07:11 AM
Ypu must feel like the last guy standing on eht ecourt of a professional dodgeball tourny....they must be coming at you from all directions!

It is just a thought, but I know I a a very visual person adn that a pic gallery would be a nice perk.

Thanks for all you do and bring so open and posiitive to the suggestions.

Lee

P.S. Is htere a splee checker option yet ;)

`Chris L.
12-14-2006, 12:38 PM
Ypu must feel like the last guy standing on eht ecourt of a professional dodgeball tourny....they must be coming at you from all directions!

It is just a thought, but I know I a a very visual person adn that a pic gallery would be a nice perk.

Thanks for all you do and bring so open and posiitive to the suggestions.

Lee

P.S. Is htere a splee checker option yet ;)

Lee, No problem on the suggestions. I really dont mind them. This site is for the community and I created it for you all. It helps me taylor the site to make it a place people want to come.

PLease keep the ideas coming. I am going to look at a pic gallery today for sure

Spell check is a little harder as I have to chage code in the forum.. its a little more time consuming.

Again, please dont hesitate to offer suggestions as to what you all think will make the site work. I really want this to be the "go to" place for falconers... and the only way to do that is to listen to them

thanks again
chris

RTJim
12-17-2006, 09:15 PM
How does one send in photos????

`Chris L.
12-18-2006, 12:46 AM
Hey Jim

glad to see you made it on over.. here is the link on how to post pictures
http://nafex.net/viewtopic.php?t=84

let me know if you need anything else

happy hawking
chris

goshawks00
12-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Hi Chris, Hope all is well, listen I have had a computer crash and lost all my photos... is there any way to retrieve my avatar from the last site and repost it here?
I've been very busy since retirement and haven't been able to contribute much lately but with winter setting in I hope to be able to do more. Tried to send this as a PM but site says your pm box is full.
BTW where's Ev, haven't seen any posts from him lately.
Thanks,
Barry

Baine
12-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Is there a way to make a section that could be used to uplaod pics, such as a general picture Gallery or possibly a personal picture folder for those who are registered members?

Just looking to enhance some of the features here...

You've got to promise no future JRT pics. However it might be nice of you to post a shot of what Jimmy's birds look like after they leave the nest : )

Jimmy
12-07-2007, 11:40 AM
Here ya go, Baine.
The streaking chicken, all grown up.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q121/cuda67bnl/100_1976.jpg

Baine
12-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Jimmy

Fine looking bird!!! Smart thinking to have your other good lookers in the background. I'm guessing male, are you flying him???

Baine

Jimmy
12-07-2007, 04:09 PM
It's a male, but I'm not flying him. I believe he's the one I sent to Texas.

wesleyc6
12-07-2007, 05:04 PM
It's a male, but I'm not flying him. I believe he's the one I sent to Texas.

I will rate him on the 5 star system for you Jimmy. Of course on Dirthawker's birds ever get 5 stars, but Outlaws could get a 4. :cool:

Seriously though, I bet I will get to see him and if so, I will make some comparisons with you. I have enjoyed talking with you far and comparing the differences/similarities in our breeding programs.

Jimmy
12-07-2007, 06:41 PM
I have enjoyed talking with you far and comparing the differences/similarities in our breeding programs.

Same here, Wes. Now if you'd just tell me all your secrets, I'd be set :cool:

wesleyc6
12-07-2007, 06:46 PM
Same here, Wes. Now if you'd just tell me all your secrets, I'd be set :cool:

It is a scary path you ask to travel young padiwan...... Shoot another year of breeding like you had and I will be searchin' for your secrets!

Jimmy
12-07-2007, 06:52 PM
It's all in the food......;)

Bodarc
12-07-2007, 09:04 PM
Lee

You dnot relaly need a splel cehkcer beacuse of the way the hmuan barin fucnitons. As lgon as you get the frist and lsat two lteters rihgt, yorue brian will stlil raed it. Jsut type aawy and dnot wrory abuot it. :eek:

apache
12-22-2007, 07:03 PM
I show this thread and I might be able to help.

If you go to my coding site:
http://code-heads.com you will see some demos under the "Hosting" link at the right.