PDA

View Full Version : Updating NAFEX to Newest Version (4.0) and chat

Chris L.
01-19-2010, 11:07 PM
It looks like all of the software imports I need are working properly and are ready for me to upgrade NAFEX. I will be doing the upgrade soon. NAFEX will be down for a while maybe even a day. It just depends on how well the upgrade goes. I will have to work out some issues and get some things running correctly.

I just wanted to let you all know this just incase you see NAFEX is down. Don't want anyone saying NAFEX has been hacked ;)

If anything, it gives you a good reason to get off the CPU and go fly!!(dog)

Thank you for the patience while the upgrade is being done.

All the best,

Chris

Dirthawking
01-19-2010, 11:48 PM
clapp

Does this mean that all the blips in the matrix with stop?

Man will I miss those.......

Chris L.
01-20-2010, 12:04 AM
clapp

Does this mean that all the blips in the matrix with stop?

Man will I miss those.......

No probably not. I like a little flux in it ;)

Grahame
01-20-2010, 03:15 AM
Sure seem to have to do alot of upgrades Chris.

Thank you all the same thumbsupp

Grahame
Calgary, Alberta

hawkstir
01-20-2010, 09:59 AM
You mean I'll have to actually do some work instead of reading the threads. :eek:

Chris L.
01-20-2010, 12:25 PM
Ok False start on the upgrade. It looks like I will have to wait for a few more bugs and some software imports to be worked out with the newest VB version. I am going to create a test server and start to work on it so it will not affect NAFEX. I may contact a few of you to get on the test server to poke around and see how it is working.

Good news is I will get the chat fixed until then. I will work on that today and tomorrow.

All the best,

Chris

High Desert Hawker
01-20-2010, 01:23 PM
Hey Chris,
Thanks for all the time you put into Nafex, so all of us can come here and get great ideas and information and make a few new friends along the way.

Chris L.
01-20-2010, 01:37 PM
Hey Chris,
Thanks for all the time you put into Nafex, so all of us can come here and get great ideas and information and make a few new friends along the way.

Thank you for the kind words Janice. I appreciate all the members that make it worth while. I have learned a lot from it and I have made some great friends because of NAFEX.