PDA

View Full Version : Hello from OK

Horath
08-16-2007, 01:58 PM
Hello,
I am Jason Horath from Sapulpa, OK I am a 32 year old Telecom Technician I have 3 children and I am married. I also have several hobbies and several part time jobs to pay for those hobbies. Recently I have found out that it is legal to posses raptors with the proper training and paperwork and thus began the journey that led me to this present point in time and my obsession with this board.

I am a pre-apprentice falconer [smilie=icon_thumright.gif]

HOWDY!

everetkhorton
08-16-2007, 05:43 PM
Hello,
I am Jason Horath from Sapulpa, OK I am a 32 year old Telecom Technician I have 3 children and I am married. I also have several hobbies and several part time jobs to pay for those hobbies. Recently I have found out that it is legal to posses raptors with the proper training and paperwork and thus began the journey that led me to this present point in time and my obsession with this board.

I am a pre-apprentice falconer [smilie=icon_thumright.gif]

HOWDY!

Jason:
I am glad you finally indroduced yourself. Now I see why you do not have a falconry type picture in your avator, three skull is not the typical falconry avators. You can sign your post auto if you go to the profile and set it. What are some of your other hobbys? Having where you are from
is also nice to see in the avator. Threre are getting to be a lot of different
people posting and for me it is hard to keep track of everyone except Jimmy<G> he has done a great job on keep us informed about his breeding harris project. We are just waiting to hear some of the story
about them hunting.

Horath
08-16-2007, 07:09 PM
Thanks Ev! Some of my other hobbies riding motorcycles, playing with my kids, teaching my kids, gardening, hunting, building PCs, shooting guns, blowing things up, architectual drawing, reading, and fixing things. I work for TDS Telecom, Ace Hardware, I have a small yard maint. business, I detail a few used car dealerships, and I build and repair PCs for people and when I am not doing my regualr jobs I teach people how to use their PC, usually elderly people. I also take care of a majority of the plants in the town I am assigned to for the Chamber of Commerce. That's my favorite job of all is taking care of the plants, it sure dissolves alot of the stress from my full time job and makes for a more peaceful day.

everetkhorton
08-16-2007, 07:46 PM
Jason:
Don't forget to sign your post. When do you sleep? <G>

Horath
08-16-2007, 08:04 PM
Jason:
Don't forget to sign your post. When do you sleep? <G>
That's what drugs are for. JK

kenbro77
08-17-2007, 10:13 AM
Thanks Ev! Some of my other hobbies riding motorcycles, playing with my kids, teaching my kids, gardening, hunting, building PCs, shooting guns, blowing things up, architectual drawing, reading, and fixing things. I work for TDS Telecom, Ace Hardware, I have a small yard maint. business, I detail a few used car dealerships, and I build and repair PCs for people and when I am not doing my regualr jobs I teach people how to use their PC, usually elderly people. I also take care of a majority of the plants in the town I am assigned to for the Chamber of Commerce. That's my favorite job of all is taking care of the plants, it sure dissolves alot of the stress from my full time job and makes for a more peaceful day.

Good of you to finally introduce yourself, just kidding. Not only when do you find time to sleep, but with a schedule like that... when are you going to find time to hunt?

Made me tired just reading it.

Horath
08-17-2007, 01:46 PM

Good of you to finally introduce yourself, just kidding. Not only when do you find time to sleep, but with a schedule like that... when are you going to find time to hunt?

Made me tired just reading it.

There is plenty of time each day to do all and more of the things I do. I will adjust my schedule for hunting and training. It's really easy to do alot more than you do now you just have to be motivated somehow. Just ask Kelly if I make time to hunt, I hunted with him and his bird once we met up without chaps and I beat the briars everystep. Hardwork is not really hard when you love it.