PDA

View Full Version : A foreigner

adam norrie
03-14-2010, 03:49 AM
Hello all,

I am from across the pond and come across this site on my search for hoods to buy for my collection. Fingers crossed i will come across a few.
Looking forward to being here.
Falconry wise my past has been with Male Goshawks, flying at Partridges. I have also flown Merlins each year at Larks. This spring I will be getting a Female Peregrine for Gulls. Fingers crossed.

adam norrie

thunderheartiii
03-14-2010, 09:07 AM
Hello Adam and (welc) to NAFEX.

sakerjack
03-14-2010, 01:37 PM
Welcome Adam, aren't you the guy from Harry's book? You wrote a section in the book on your goshawk didn't you?

tony123abc
03-14-2010, 02:12 PM
(welc)

adam norrie
03-14-2010, 02:21 PM
Hi Ken,

Yes i did contribute to Harry's book, and what a privilage that was.
Hey Ken, I have a spare shelf just waiting for those hoods. Especially your most creative one.

adam

outhawkn
03-14-2010, 02:46 PM
(welc) Adam glad to have you here, I've read about your goshawks for years.....

sakerjack
03-14-2010, 03:13 PM
Hi Ken,

Yes i did contribute to Harry's book, and what a privilage that was.
Hey Ken, I have a spare shelf just waiting for those hoods. Especially your most creative one.

adam

Sent today,,

adam norrie
03-14-2010, 04:17 PM
Those hoods will be treasured Ken believe me. Cant wait.

Hi Bill, I did have some amazing fun with my Goshawks, especially Denis, who was the star in Harrys book. I still miss him to this day.
But Starting a new chapter, Falcons. It should be very interesting and lots of fun. I will keep you posted.

adam

outhawkn
03-15-2010, 02:26 AM
Those hoods will be treasured Ken believe me. Cant wait.

Hi Bill, I did have some amazing fun with my Goshawks, especially Denis, who was the star in Harrys book. I still miss him to this day.
But Starting a new chapter, Falcons. It should be very interesting and lots of fun. I will keep you posted.

adam

Please do .................

REYNALDO
03-15-2010, 07:52 AM
(welc) . we have alot of awesome hood makers here. be sure to check them all out and have a pocket full of money:D. i'm sure they have plenty of hoods for you!

adam norrie
03-15-2010, 08:33 AM
Hi Warren,

You sure do have some great hood makers there, Your country has taken quite a large amount of my English pounds in return.It is addictive collecting hoods, books etc.

adam

Roper
03-15-2010, 08:58 AM
I have not had my coffee yet , so I will make this real simple

welcome !!!

REYNALDO
03-15-2010, 11:11 AM
hi adam,
my name is rey not warren. warren is the city i live in. lol. your telling me. im trying to make my own hoods and my wife is complaining how many i have for one bird!crazyy:D

adam norrie
03-15-2010, 11:28 AM
Ah, sorry Rey, all I saw was Warren lol. I have a cabinet being made just for my hoods, Trouble is by the time that arrives I will need another the way I am collecting hoods.
They are a work of art. Even my wife like the look of them.

You can never have enough hoods, the same with books and paintings. My wife doesn't agree with that side of things. Keep with it and maybe i will get one from you.

adam

Roper
03-15-2010, 11:34 AM
Rey you might regret letting your true identity out.. you might want to have people think your name is Warren ?

REYNALDO
03-15-2010, 11:45 AM
lol. warren sounds kinda funny. i don't like it:eek: rey is perfectly fine.