PDA

View Full Version : The introduction of..........

Snakeman4224
08-14-2010, 12:01 PM
James Blair.

Hello everyone. My name is James and I am 39 years old. I live in Louisville, Kentucky. I served 4 years in the Army (Airborne!). I have kept and bred snakes for about 17 years. I work for a cable company as a Headend Tech (fiberoptics, server, etc.) I have applied for my packet from my state, gathered materials to build a mew, bought a deepfreeze, studying for the good old test and I am now looking for a serious sponsor. I hope to chat with all of you and learn from you all.

outhawkn
08-14-2010, 01:07 PM
James Blair.

Hello everyone. My name is James and I am 39 years old. I live in Louisville, Kentucky. I served 4 years in the Army (Airborne!). I have kept and bred snakes for about 17 years. I work for a cable company as a Headend Tech (fiberoptics, server, etc.) I have applied for my packet from my state, gathered materials to build a mew, bought a deepfreeze, studying for the good old test and I am now looking for a serious sponsor. I hope to chat with all of you and learn from you all.

Mews.....................;)toungeouttoungeout:D

jkruer01
08-31-2010, 11:13 AM
Hey James,

Welcome to the forum. Where in Louisville do you live? Have you been able to meet any of the local falconers in person yet? How is the studying going? Do you have a date yet to schedule your test?

See ya,
Jeremy

everetkhorton
08-31-2010, 11:16 AM
(welc)James