View Full Version : New guy from MD

joemac
10-02-2010, 07:26 PM
Hello all, my name is Joe and I live in Southern MD. Almost as far as you can go South on the Western side of the Bay. I have zero experience with raptors but think it may be something I would like to get into in the future.

I see several MD residents and am looking for some in particular from Southern MD that I can go out in the field with. I won't say I'm looking for a sponsor yet but may be in the future. I want to see what is involved with raptor care and handling and see some field work before I do any deciding if this is a lifestyle that I may enjoy.

I'd like to make it to a regional meet sometime. I checked out that section and see one in PA in Jan. Are there any that might be a little closer? Does the Potomac Falconry group meet regularly? I heard that the MD Falconry group disbanded due to lack of interest, is this true?

everetkhorton
10-03-2010, 11:58 AM
(welc) Joe. Please sign your post. You will find a great deal of information on this site.

joemac
10-03-2010, 04:43 PM
Sign my post? Do you mean listing my name?

YARAK191
10-03-2010, 08:16 PM
joemac dont b a smart ass they will get u!!!!

joemac
10-03-2010, 08:19 PM
I haven't made a smart comment yet. noidea

everetkhorton
10-04-2010, 08:06 AM
Sign my post? Do you mean listing my name?

At the end of each post, we like to have people sign there post with there name. You can use the CP in the upper left hand corner.

joemac
10-04-2010, 09:02 AM
That's what I thought you meant. There is only one other forum I'm a member of that requests that. Many forums are very impersonal.

I'll put it in my sig line.