View Full Version : Hello From United Kingdom!

katiebex
10-24-2010, 07:11 PM
Hi all. My names Katie, I am 21 Years Old, I have 3 children & a FRT. I am engaged to John Thompson who is also a keen falconer, and is known on this site as 'Johntomo.' I am here to discuss falconry in a happy environment instead of being frowned upon like we were on the other falconers sites. My partner says that you are all really nice on this site, so i look forward to speaking with some of you :) Thanks for reading

johntomo
10-24-2010, 07:17 PM
Hi all. My names Katie, I am 21 Years Old, I have 3 children & a FRT. I am engaged to John Thompson who is also a keen falconer, and is known on this site as 'Johntomo.' I am here to discuss falconry in a happy environment instead of being frowned upon like we were on the other falconers sites. My partner says that you are all really nice on this site, so i look forward to speaking with some of you :) Thanks for reading

hello katie ya gimp.toungeout

katiebex
10-24-2010, 07:18 PM
hello katie ya gimp.toungeout

Hey Up John Ya Weirdo! box2

everetkhorton
10-25-2010, 10:11 AM
Hey Up John Ya Weirdo! box2

(welc)Katie, This is a friendly site. Please sign our post with at least your first name. This can be done by using the CP in the upper left hand corner. This is one of a couple of rules we like to have member comply with. :D

Big Foot
10-25-2010, 10:50 AM
Hi..
Just thought to mention that I love the fact that Everet is often one of the first guys to welcome the newcomers. When your partner said that the people here were friendly- he was talking about guys like Everet- way to!
Everyone likes a nice guy.

tony123abc
10-25-2010, 11:35 AM
Welcome to you.

johntomo
10-25-2010, 12:04 PM
Hi..
Just thought to mention that I love the fact that Everet is often one of the first guys to welcome the newcomers. When your partner said that the people here were friendly- he was talking about guys like Everet- way to!

yip he woz the first 2 welcome me as well.

everetkhorton
10-25-2010, 03:45 PM
Hi..

Ricco:
Thanks for the kind words, but it is the first thread on the forum.:D Chris is the one that puts in all the work along with the mediators

hawkguy1
10-25-2010, 09:43 PM
(welc)Katie!

katiebex
10-26-2010, 10:40 AM
(welc)Katie!

Thanks Every One