It seems a little vague if we need health certificates for birds and dogs when bringing them to the meet. I'm planning on getting HCs for my crew, but I'm a little unclear as to what is necessary. Is it just a health certificate from any old vet, or is it like Colorado where we need a HC from a level II Ag certified vet?
Thanks in advance!