PDA

View Full Version : Marshall GPS Complete System

Dillon
04-06-2018, 11:06 AM
Purchased 2017 and used from June 2017-October 2017. I am selling because I won’t be flying longwings for the foreseeable future and this system is completely overkill for my purposes. I might go back to 216 mhz as a cheaper alternative.

I customized this with extra parts that enable you to quickly and easily convert from the screw-type leg mount on the gps and bewit mount on the RT to a tail mount! That way you can use either transmitter on the leg, tail, trackpack, or neck. Changing it takes less than a minute.

Well-taken care of, there’s nothing wrong with any of it. There’s some normal wear-and-tear that is inevitable from daily handling, but I guarantee this system will work as-new, and has never been treated without care.

Finally, Marshall has released a new (4.0) optional software download. They recommend a $195 service for the transmitter if you decide to run the newer program. In addition to the substantial discount I’m offering the system at for being “used” for a few months, I have also deducted $200 off the price to reflect Marshall’s option.

Price includes shipping

Comes with:

• Pocketlink
• GPS Transmitter (programmable in UHF 433-434 frequencies, with:
-Easy-twist cap for 1/3n batteries
-Bewit cap for 1/3n batteries
• Rechargeable battery system with 2 screw cap mounts (as mentioned, can easily be converted to tail/backpack or used with the easy-twist mounts for the leg, which work fantastically)
• RT UHF transmitter (434.055)
• 2 extra antennae for the transmitters
• 2 removable bite-guards to prevent hawks snapping the antenna off on a leg- mount)
• Field Marshall FM UHF 100 in 434 mhz
• Magnets
• 9 1/3n batteries
• Omni-directional whip antenna for GPS/ UHF (a must-have) NOT PICTURED
• Desert Hard Case

This equipment cost me almost $2,600 plus shipping. I'm asking $1,750 shipped to your door. Paypal Preferred.

If sold separately, prices are:

$850: GPS system: Pocketlink, GPS transmitter, caps, easy-twist rechargeable batteries with bite-guard and extras (will not include hard case and will be packed in bubble wrap)

$600: Field Marshall UHF WITH hardcase

$275: RT UHF with bewit-mount cap and tail-mount/ track-pack easy conversion and bite-guard

$70: Omni-directional UHF whip

Message me for any questions

Dillon
04-08-2018, 09:40 AM
I just wanted to say that I have good interest in both the GPS and Receiver sold separately. I'm going to wait perhaps until next weekend to see if someone will purchase the complete package, but then I'll honor those who contacted me first and are offering the prices asked for parting out the system.

Thanks for everyone's interest!

Dillon
04-08-2018, 07:31 PM
Sold!! Thanks everyone.