Quote Originally Posted by GONEHAWKN View Post
I was given one if Doug's swivels as a gift last year. It's a great piece for sure! My only complain is that dang titanium is super light and find myself constantly feeling my pocket to make sure it's still there. Kitty, I also use one of Doug's hood protectors. I recommend it for sure! I have had some of the other hood protectors sold by others. They are made with inferior materials which fail in short order. Good to have ya here Doug.
Hi Bill,

it's not my place to advertise, but it occurs to me that I took to the field today wearing an avatar vest of Doug's complete with his attached hood holster, with a peregrine wearing one of Doug's hoods (she's slightly small and wears a size 5), his braided jesses, extender and leash, and one of those fantastic titanium swivels!
Barring the hood, the jerkin is similarly furnished.
I recently started using the bandelero (is that the name?) but didn't really get on with it so reverted back to my avatar vest (I have two of them so washing one doesn't become inconvenient).

I trust you're well Doug, and let me add to what others have said in praise of your products. They're fantastic!

Best wishes,

Tony.