Ok, I have decided to bite the bullet or should I say wallet and upgrade to the new Marshall GPS system. I am at work so I can't take photo's yet and don't know exactly what I have as I have bought a bunch of transmitters over the years but will update this thread when I get home. All items are in pretty good shape as I haven't had to do too many telemetry hunts. The tracker was used most for finding red-tails down in the brush or up under pine trees and the FM800 was only used once to find a wayward goshawk.

But to start out, here are a few I know I have and what I want for them and pics will be posted later of them. All Marshall transmitters have the tap on/tap off feature.

Marshall FM800 (216-219) - $800

Tracker Maxima Complete (216-220) - $450

Marshall PowerMax (either 219.015 or 219.625, can't remember, will check and update) - $225

Marshall Micro (218.005) - $200

Marshall Scout (216.005) - $125

I have a couple Merlin FMV's and about 4 other transmitters that I honestly am not sure what they are but bought them on Ebay or acquired them when I purchased the receivers. I will post pictures and maybe you all can help me in identifying them and will then post a price.

All prices include shipping so I will take care of that.

Back after I get off work to update with some pics and more information on each item.

Thanks,