Quote Originally Posted by FredFogg View Post
This entire thread cracks me up! If MRT had come out with GPS transitter and the pocketlink and their own little display device that cost $500, none of you would be batting an eyelash! What's the freaking difference dropping that $500 for their display device or a used iPhone or iPad? I will tell you why you all make a big stink out of it, you just don't like Apple! Period! Success sure makes folks jealous! LOL
Sorry Fred you miscalculated this one. I don't actually own an Android phone to use the MRT stuff with. I plan to buy one when I figure out the best
one to use and I only plan on using it for the GPS. I will probably buy one off Ebay that has a bad ESN. I like my flip phone and don't need a phone that clutters my life with crap. I get calls and I can make calls. Just what a phone is supposed to do.

I simply refuse to buy a product from a group of arrogant bastards that presume to know what I should and should not install on my device and how I should use it. I will also not be in line for an autonomous vehicle any time soon.