Thread: turbo transmitter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

David,
    As you will see from the link Paul posted, they have really added to the functionality on ver 4.0. Haven't used it in the field yet but the ability to change setting on the fly, pun intended, is a real game changer.
    John

Quote Originally Posted by jdrmd View Post
    David,
    As you will see from the link Paul posted, they have really added to the functionality on ver 4.0. Haven't used it in the field yet but the ability to change setting on the fly, pun intended, is a real game changer.
    Looking at the video as best I understand the ability to change the settings is only active while you can access the standard link. Once you are out of standard link range the Plink and the RTGPS no longer talk back and forth. With loss of the two way link the Xmtr goes into high amplitude, short message, long space between messages operation. You drop out of flight management mode and into recovery mode. At that point everything is on automatic until you get back into two way link range.

Regards,
    Thomas of the Decodings
    Tom Munson, Buckeye, AZ
    619-379-2656, tom@munson.us

thank you for everyone's advise...id realy like to no it's running time with out putting to sleep..just in econamy mode if possible .dos it run days or hours? thanks again david
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Gizmo View Post
    Looking at the video as best I understand the ability to change the settings is only active while you can access the standard link. Once you are out of standard link range the Plink and the RTGPS no longer talk back and forth. With loss of the two way link the Xmtr goes into high amplitude, short message, long space between messages operation. You drop out of flight management mode and into recovery mode. At that point everything is on automatic until you get back into two way link range.

Regards,
    Thomas of the Decodings
    i ve tried watching the video but i dont have enough internet speed to watch it so hoping some one can give me the information thanks david
    David

Thread Information