Thread: Random photos, let's have them

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm without a raptor right now, for the first time in many years. Breeze is out raising young with his female; Smoke was released right after her first kill. The planned bilateral foot surgery has been done; am now in "feet up and don't walk" mode. Bored! So, here's a photo of my new Belgian Tervuren pup - he's doing great, but sure doesn't understand why we don't get out for our 3-5 mile walks everyday like we used to! Here's Darboshea Troubadour - "True" - enjoying a walk with me prior to surgery. Can't wait for late summer/early fall, when we can get out and trap a new Red-Tail!

022.a.jpg
    Deb Davis
    Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful of your life. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
    I'm without a raptor right now, for the first time in many years. Breeze is out raising young with his female; Smoke was released right after her first kill. The planned bilateral foot surgery has been done; am now in "feet up and don't walk" mode. Bored! So, here's a photo of my new Belgian Tervuren pup - he's doing great, but sure doesn't understand why we don't get out for our 3-5 mile walks everyday like we used to! Here's Darboshea Troubadour - "True" - enjoying a walk with me prior to surgery. Can't wait for late summer/early fall, when we can get out and trap a new Red-Tail!

022.a.jpg
    Electric bicycle.

Regards,
    Thomas of the Dynomotors
    Tom Munson, Buckeye, AZ
    619-379-2656, tom@munson.us

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Gizmo View Post
    Electric bicycle.
    LOL! That could be fun! We typically walk a four mile loop in the national forest, 5-6 days a week. Well. I walk it. True RUNS it and a lot more as he is constantly circling, goes out ahead, coming back past me, just to zoom back out to the front, etc. Fun times! When feet are healed, will be right back at it again! :-)
    Deb Davis
    Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful of your life. - Mark Twain

Thread Information