Thread: Marshall Dog Collars

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Its crazy the amount of gear we all cary now.. I remember I used to just have a glove some tidbits and bells on my RT...not anymore, I am loaded down with all kinds of shit. Jesus we are like equipment nerds
    Chris Lynn
    -Owner and Admin of NAFEX.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris L. View Post
    Its crazy the amount of gear we all cary now.. I remember I used to just have a glove some tidbits and bells on my RT...not anymore, I am loaded down with all kinds of shit. Jesus we are like equipment nerds
    Hence, my hope that some day Marshall will make collars that work with our GPS systems or just with our UHF receivers! I try to narrow down all the crap I carry but man it is tough. In the process of selling my house in Winston-Salem since I live in Greensboro and moved a truck load to a storage site that was 90 % falconry crap or quail raising stuff I have accumulated over the years. Nothing like a move to make you throw away stuff! LOL
    Fred
    "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by FredFogg View Post
    ... and moved a truck load to a storage site that was 90 % falconry crap or quail raising stuff I have accumulated over the years. Nothing like a move to make you throw away stuff! LOL
    Everyone should move every 5 years or so to get an appreciation of all the junk that they collect.
    Geoff Hirschi - "It is better to have lightning in the fist than thunder in the mouth"
    Custom made Tail Saver Perches - http://www.myrthwood.com/TieEmHigh/

Quote Originally Posted by goshawkr View Post
    Everyone should move every 5 years or so to get an appreciation of all the junk that they collect.
    Too bad you can't just move the stuff you really need and leave the rest behind.
    Ron N1WT Vermont

My next door neighbor did.
    A divorce, a bankruptcy and planning to just turn in the keys. I paid off his VA loan and took the house as is, where is, take what you want- leave what you don't.
    He left with his VA loan eligibility intact, I got a great price on a house.
    Win-Win!

Regards,
    Thomas of the Deals
    Tom Munson, Buckeye, AZ
    619-379-2656, tom@munson.us

Thread Information