As (I certainly hope) my Signature says, I'm presently studying for my exam...unfortunately, going to be next trapping season before I get my first bird. Don't have the money for Mews this year, but I figure I ought to give myself a good long time to get through all the red tape first, so it's just as well.

Ah, aside from that, my name's Amber Ivy and I'm eighteen years old. I've been lurking for a bit, and I've learned that I am not only probably the youngest here, but one of the few females. [smilie=eusa_clap.gif] Go me? :P I live in Birmingham, right now. It's the only pretty place I've seen so far in Alabama -- lived for a while in Dothan, THAT was as close to Exile as I've ever been, after living in Panama City Beach for a few years! At least there are hills here.

I'm also studying to take my GED in the near future, it's probably very sad that I'm studying harder for the Falconry exam...? Ha.

I've seen a few people from Texas here -- anybody ever hunted around Commerce? Nice town, when I lived there.

I'm going to stop rambling now!

Happy hunting.